Chapter 243

Chapter 243 Gu Yansheng Announces Wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad

    The photo of Gu Yansheng taking Wen Niannan to the music restaurant after a day of fun was exploded. With the addition of the videos taken by fans outside the cake shop, the hot search came in one day after another.

    The most lively and hotly talked about is that the keyword initiated by the fans is "On Mr. Gu's 101 Style of Chasing His Wife".

    It was originally a summary posted by a fan blogger. The reason was that the Gu Group was found to be opening a brokerage company, but the company was surnamed Wen.

    Fans stepped through the process of contact between Mr. Gu and WE after the divorce, and found that Mr. Gu had often appeared next to WE since so early.

    What puzzled fans the most was that Mr. Gu disappeared for a while, but at the same time WE also disappeared, and the fire of the Qin Group might be because of WE.

    Naturally, they didn't know that it was because Wen Niannan was calculated by Shen Luoan, and Gu Yansheng was injured while driving in the alley and recuperating in the hospital.

    All the photo news with WE and Mr. Gu disappeared overnight, and Gu Yansheng announced that he had quit and disappeared.

    But after a long time, Mr. Gu came back, and WE also came back. The two people seemed to have a much better relationship.

    Later, he posted sunflower photos on the new WE album, and the feeder who appeared in the live broadcast room when the leg injury recovered from surgery was also Mr. Gu.

    Afterwards, Mr. Gu gave WE his music restaurant, his favorite sunflower every day, and bought cheesecake on time when he returned from the company.

    Now I was afraid that WE would be wronged by signing another company, so I directly sent it to a brokerage company.

    For that grand engagement banquet, if the two love to the extreme and understand each other's intentions, Gu would never secretly prepare without the knowledge of WE.

    Gu Yansheng invited all members of the famous family to testify, just to prove to everyone in W that he held WE in his palms on the cusp of his heart.

    But what they didn’t know was that Gu Yansheng was able to get Wen Niannan medicine with less side effects. He drank and vomited blood in country Z. He could not hesitate to inject medicine to save Wen Niannan and become stupid. He could go without hesitation without hesitation. Block the gun.

    After reading the blogger's Weibo, the fans directly posted the topic of chasing his wife on the hot search. They all felt that Mr. Gu is really affectionate, and he loves WE very much.

    [Actually, they came step by step. This relationship was hard-won]

    [I want to cry, how hateful itching my teeth back then, and now I feel more distressed]

    [In fact, I can really see that Mr. Gu has grown a lot along the way. Last year it really changed a lot. The haughty edges and corners have been polished, and there is more tenderness and peace in his eyes]

    [Zong Gu cautiously went to recover, he put WE on his heart and spoiled him, I am really thankful that WE forgave him ]

    [Perhaps they experienced very painful things during their disappearance, so that Mr. Gu was willing to leave Gu to eliminate all traces on the Internet]