Chapter 216

Chapter 216 You Are The Same

    Gu Yansheng saw that Mishan's phone was picked up quickly, glanced at Wen Niannan with some dodging eyes, got up and walked to the balcony.

    Wen Niannan looked at the people on the balcony who were talking happily and with a smile on his face, a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes.

    "It has changed back to the scene in those three years..."

    Xu Shu asked doubtfully: "What did you say?"

    Wen Niannan smiled and shook his head.

    After Gu Yansheng hung up the phone, he picked up his jacket excitedly, and said, "Niannian, your hand hurts, don't practice piano today. I

    wo n't have to wait for me when I come back later today." He hurriedly took the car keys. left.

    What a familiar scene, then Gu Yansheng also picked up Shen Luo'an's phone in front of him and left, regardless of his feelings.

    Wen Niannan looked at the table full of food but he was the only one, and said bitterly: "Uncle Xu, have I become the sad Wen Niannan again..."

    "Madam..."

    "I'm finished, go up and practice the piano." Wen Niannan put down. The tableware got upstairs.

    Uncle Xu looked at the trance figure and only sighed and didn't know what to say.

    ... In the

    piano room, WE's music is playing.

    Wen Niannan sat in front of the piano stroking the keys, looking at the bandages on his hands, thinking of the conversation he heard last night, his eyes were full of bitterness.

    Gu Yansheng answered the phone and talked with Miss Namishan very relaxed, but in the morning after seeing the caller's name, there was a smile on his face.

    He had never seen Gu Yansheng come into contact with a strange woman. Before, Gu Yansheng didn't like to let girls touch his things, but he let Mishan get in his car to take her home.

    Wen Niannan's heart became more and more chaotic. He stood up and wanted to turn off the song. The phone rang suddenly and it was Gu Yansheng.

    "Hello?"

    "Niannian, are you practicing?"

    "Yeah."

    "I may not go back to my company today, you don't have to wait for me."

    Wen Niannan shook the hand of the phone, and a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes.

    "You have to have a good dinner, you can't eat so little. It's not good for your stomach, so what kind of dishes you like to let Aunt Lan make."

    "Okay..."

    Gu Yansheng heard something wrong with Wen Niannan and asked, "I miss you. What's the matter?"

    "It's nothing, it's just

    that I'm a little tired from practicing the piano." After hanging up the phone, Wen Niannan sat in front of the piano without responding for a long time, looking down at her bandaged hand in a daze.

    Gu Yansheng won't be back, did he go to accompany Mi Shan? Will they be together tonight...

    "I'm not Wen Niannan, who forbeared low self-esteem for three years, and I will never turn back to the abandoned Wen Niannan...I am not, I am not..."