Chapter 242

Chapter 242 WE is President Tyrant’s Little Wife, Spurred by Pouring Red Wine

    The scene of Gu Yansheng holding WE in front of the live camera was recorded by fans, and it was posted to Weibo and DAWN website that evening.

    Wen Niannan walked out after taking a shower, wiping his wet hair, and looked up to see Gu Yansheng on the bed smiling with his mobile phone.

    "What are you looking at?"

    Wen Niannan walked to the bed and sat down, looking at the phone.

    Gu Yansheng smiled and did not speak, and handed the phone to Wen Niannan, and took the towel to help him wipe his hair.

    Wen Niannan saw on his mobile phone a mixed video of Gu Yansheng and himself posted by a fan on Weibo, and even his game video and high school photos were cut in.

    Gu Yansheng hugged him from behind, looked at the matching copy at the top of the video, leaned close to his ear, and said in a low voice: "If the tyrant is always tamed by his piano genius little wife, Mr. Gu succeeds in chasing his wife. Journey..."

    Wen Niannan quickly covered his ears and avoided, blushing and said: "You... don't read it, you also read the exit."

    Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly, and he chuckled: "Why can't I read it? They said I am I have been tamed by you, saying that I am gentler than before, saying that you...are my little wife."

    Wen Niannan's face became even redder, but he didn't know how to refute.

    Gu Yansheng stroked the broken hair sticking to his forehead and whispered softly: "They were right. I was indeed tamed by

    Nian Nian you. I volunteered to become a prisoner." Wen Niannan looked at the affection and seriousness in his eyes. Lived, he didn't expect Gu Yansheng would use the word tame.

    "Don't be in a daze, come over and help you blow your hair, don't catch a cold."

    "Yeah."

    Gu Yansheng's hair blowing movement was a bit rusty, carefully stroked the soft hair, and Wen Niannan sat on the bed obediently waiting for the hair to dry.

    "Yan Sheng, where's the sunflower pendant on my phone?"

    Gu Yansheng paused with his hand, and said: "Dang...Pendant? I forgot. Maybe I lost it accidentally."

    Seeing Wen Niannan just about to ask something, Gu Yansheng quickly interrupted him, and said: "Niannian, tomorrow I will accompany you to boating in Qianlang Lake, OK? It's near your music restaurant."

    "Don't you have a meeting tomorrow? Do you want to go?"

    "Gu Lin said he can go. I want to experience dating between couples before getting married. We have never gone out to play like ordinary couples."

    "Okay."

    ......

    Xiao Qihao pressed what was in his hands. Yan frowned and looked at the slow-walking person behind him. He stepped forward and took Qin Qibo's hand and walked forward.

    The door of the box was pushed open, and the music inside made Qin Qibai's head suddenly painful.

    "Oh, Master Xiao, you are here." A

    few people stood up and greeted them before they saw Qin Qibai behind them.

    A gleam of light flashed in Gu Lin's eyes while drinking wine, and he stepped forward and pretended to be surprised: "This is?"