Chapter 177

Chapter 177 Hey, I'll Feed You Congee

    Gu Yansheng felt that the person in his arms slowly disappeared, and only then found that Wen Niannan was crying and falling asleep, raising his hand and gently wiping away the tears and helping him to lie down.

    "Go to sleep...it won't hurt anymore when you fall asleep"

    Tang Shuo stood at the door outside the ward for a long time, until Gu Yansheng helped Wen Niannan lie down to rest after he opened the door and walked in.

    Gu Yansheng heard the door opening and turned his head to look. When he saw that it was Tang Shuo, his eyes flickered slightly: "Let’s go out and talk."

    Gu Yansheng leaned against the wall in the corridor, exhausted, and turned his head to look at Tang Shuo: "You How do you know that he is in the hospital? Did you watch the live broadcast?"

    Suddenly thinking of something, Gu Yansheng frowned and said, "Is the live broadcast of the accident video also posted? Damn, I'm going to toss on the Internet again." Tang Shuo clenched his fists and watched. Looking at the person across the eye, he said coldly: "Niannan suffered a recurrence of her leg injury because she blocked the car yesterday and overdose...right?" "

    Yes " At???

    "Gu Yansheng, do you want to protect him or kill him? Do you want to kill Niannan like you killed my brother?"

    Gu Yansheng saw the hatred in Tang Shuo's eyes, and said in a deep voice, "I said that your brother's matter has nothing to do with me. I don't know who you are. Instigate, but I will not admit what I haven't done!"

    "Heh...you still don't want to admit it? I don't want to hurt Nian Nan in the fight between us. How about our fair competition and our abilities? But I I won't let your Gu

    family go." Tang Shuo understood that no matter how much he stopped Gu Yansheng, he would not give up Wen Niannan, so he would compete fairly.

    "Okay... let's play fairly and see who quits first."

    Gu Yansheng thought of Xiao Li's injury, and said sharply, "I will find out what happened to Xiao Li. If it turns out that he did it in the end, then I must personally take Mo Beiyi. Sent to prison, even if he escapes back to Country Z!"

    Wang Qi walked over with a stack of diagnostic reports, and the two who watched the Cold War stopped talking and sighed.

    "I am Mr. Wen's attending doctor Wang Qi. The doctor who received Mr. Wen last night asked me to come over and explain his condition."

    Gu Yansheng quickly stood up and grabbed the diagnosis report from Wang Qi, frowned and looked at it and asked. Said: "When did you start showing him a leg injury?"

    "Last year, from when he was hospitalized with a whole body wound and mental problems, I remember Mr. Wen was just divorced at that time."

    Wang Qi glanced at Tang Shuo with a look in his eyes. Looking at Gu Yansheng indifferently.

    Gu Yansheng's hand stiffened and did not speak. He flipped through the diagnosis report for a long time, and said in a deep voice: "This is not his complete diagnosis report. I will call out his records from a few years ago to you tomorrow."

    "You personally adjusted me. How can I let President Gu put my former wife at ease and give me treatment. I may have this ability."

    "I investigated you when I first learned that you were Niannan's attending doctor last year, and I knew you were in the bone. Injury treatment is the top domestic technology."