Chapter 236

Chapter 236 Shura Field! Gu Yansheng thought about seeing Tang Shuo

    Wen Niannan was taken aback: "What?"

    Gu Yansheng shook his hand and said in a deep voice , "If it weren't for the entanglement between Mo Beiyi and Tang Shuo, it wouldn't hurt you, nor would you be kidnapped and almost lost your life. I won’t be shot or amnesiac.”

    Wen Niannan glanced at the computer screen and said, “But these are not Tang Shuo’s faults. He was kidnapped by the Mo family. He is also a victim. Now he has changed. So..."

    "Yes, he has lost his memory and can't remember anything. He is very pitiful and makes you feel distressed now. Do you think you owe him and want to compensate him? What about me? What about me!"

    Gu Yansheng took the computer from Wen Niannan took it out from behind and slammed to the ground.

    Uncle Xu and Aunt Lan came over when they heard the movement and looked at them worriedly.

    Gu Yansheng's face turned ugly, he untied his tie and threw it on the ground, turning his back to Wen Niannan.

    Wen Niannan behind him did not move for a long time and did not ask him.

    Gu Yansheng rubbed his temples, and said coldly: "Do you think I am inferior to him? I didn't hesitate to choose injections. I also lost my memory and became stupid. Now I have recovered. I returned to the company and proposed to you again. So you see him now and feel that you owe him?"

    Wen Niannan's eyes were full of disbelief, and it took a long time to speak: "I didn't think you were inferior to him, I just saw him now smiling with amnesia..."

    But he didn't expect that Gu Yansheng's face would be even more ugly when he heard it, and he turned and looked at him.

    "Is that my fault? It was Mo Beiyi’s fault and what to do with me! He developed the drug but did not inject Tang Shuo. He selfishly wanted Tang Shuo to lose his memory and rely on him. Mo Beiyi didn’t. Give him an injection to prevent him from recovering. Why should you feel sorry for him! He deserves it!"

    Wen Niannan was frightened by Gu Yansheng's angry look, his eyes gradually reddened and he lowered his head. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't say it. .

    After doing so many things that made Gu Yansheng angry, he didn't lose his temper, but he didn't expect that just because he saw Tang Shuo's photos, Gu Yansheng would instantly become angry.

    Gu Yansheng saw that he lowered his head and stopped speaking, a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes.

    "Niannian, I have dreamed of everything on the sea cliff countless times. Every time I wake up I am covered with cold sweat. Every time I wake up to see if you are sleeping next to me, how scared I am, do you know..."

    Gu Yansheng looked bitterly at the person who bowed his head and said nothing, choked and imperceptible grievance in his voice.

    "I can't imagine... If I didn't have time to stop the shot and hit you, if I didn't catch you when I was pushed down the sea cliff, if you were the one who was injected with the drug and amnesiac, I would be crazy... "

    Wen Niannan hear Gu Yan Sheng choking voice, he looked up to him.

    Gu Yansheng saw Wen Niannan holding back tears with red eyes, and he suddenly felt distressed.