Chapter 204

Chapter 204 You Are My Wife

    Wen Niannan took medicine and went to the piano room. There was a live broadcast of the website today. After turning on the computer, he clicked the live broadcast.

    "Your special concern is being broadcast live on WE?"

    Gu Yansheng just finished his work and went downstairs to dinner from the study. The phone on the table rang and took the phone to the study.

    Aunt Lan packed up the dishes and looked at the people upstairs, and smiled and said, "Mr. felt a little different after coming back this time. Will my wife be back in the future

    ?"

    Xu Shu put the vase on the table and sigh "Master Yuan Feng said that the husband was forced back by his wife, and the two finally cleared the gap between them. I hope that the husband can slowly let the wife accept him again."

    Gu Yansheng in the study looked at the person in the computer who adjusted the lens. A faint smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

    "Well, I was preparing for the album recently, and I didn't go to record the show."

    Wen Niannan adjusted the camera and placed it on the piano, watching the barrage sent by the fans patiently reply.

    The lens was adjusted a bit lower, and the necklace of Wen Niannan's neck was exposed, which was clearly photographed by the lens.

    [WE's big necklace is so familiar, I seem to have seen someone wear it]

    [Hey? Isn't this Mr. Gu's necklace? ]

    [FML really is the total care of the necklace, I have a photograph he wore the necklace]

    [I knock to what! Why did Mr. Gu’s necklace come to WE? ]

    [Is there anything? ]

    Wen Niannan saw a flash of eyes behind the barrage, pretending to be calm and said: "I hope you will like the new album, and there will be..."

    "Mr. Li, the host WE awards 10 fluorescent pianos"

    is the last time...

    "Thank you Mr. Li for the gift."

    Gu Yansheng, who watched the live broadcast in front of the computer, looked at the bullet screen with a smile in his eyes. In order not to embarrass Wen Niannan, he used rewards to distract fans.

    Gu Yansheng suddenly sent a bullet screen message to WE, and the first bullet Mukai is now where the screen is obvious.

    [The new song is very nice, the letter notes on your piano are very beautiful]

    Wen Nian Nanshou paused slightly, looking at the position of the camera, the angle did not shoot the piano at all.

    He never showed anyone the piano that Gu Yansheng gave to him, but that person said the letter notes on it were pretty...

    but Gu Yansheng didn’t realize that his vest was exposed, so he continued, “The necklace suits you very well. I listened to a lot of new songs. I like it all over again."

    Wen Niannan saw that the eyes flickered slightly, and said: "Mr. Li's eyes are really good, do I know the engraved letters before I even photographed the keys..."

    Gu Yansheng was stunned when the voice came out. After reacting to the fact that he had said the wrong thing and guessed his identity, he knew that the person on the screen was angry.