Ocean eyes ~ Daniel Seavey

You can listen to the song or not :)

The ocean eyed boy, the love of my life, the one and only Daniel Seavey.

I've never fallen for someone as hard and fast like I did with him. I was terrified to say the least. My past relationships didn't really end well. But every time I stare into Daniel's ocean eyes I always see my future with him.

Today was like any other day, I was at the Seavey household, but today instead of being with Daniel in his room doing something or with Christian baking some goodies, I was actually in Daniel's studio messing around, since Daniel had fallen asleep an hour ago.

I was playing the piano and singing ocean eyes. I decided to record myself just for the hell of it, Daniel had taught me a while back how to produce a song, so today I decided to give it an actual go and try to produce this cover.

'I've been watchin' you for some time
Can't stop starin' at those ocean eyes
Burning cities and napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes
No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Fallin' into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes
I've been walkin' through a world gone blind
Can't stop thinkin' of your diamond mind
Careful creature made friends with time
He left her lonely with a diamond mind
And those ocean eyes
No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Fallin' into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes
Da, da-da, da-da
Da-da-da, da, da
Da, da, da, da, da-da-da-da
Mm
Mm
Mm
No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Fallin' into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes'

As I finished I noticed someone or something was staring at me like creepy, I looked up and saw Daniel with pure love and admiration in his ocean eyes. Daniel was leaning over me looking at what kind of a mess I've made in his computer.

"Babe?" I question him.

"Mhm" was he's response, I just now realized he just woke up from his nap.

"How long have you been watching me for?" I'm actually nervous I've never sang in front of anyone ,better yet the only person who knows I play instruments is my best friend y/bs/f.

"Long enough to know how crazy talented you are" I blushed a bright red shade. "Y/n why haven't you told me you could sing and play piano?"

"Well Daniel I've got a lot of stuff up my sleeves" I smirked at him as I got up to go bake something, even though Christian is gonna get mad at me for baking without him and dirtying their kitchen. Like bitch what?! I always clean up my mess and he's just pressed cause I'm better at baking and cooking then him. I mean Tyler enjoys what I make, but then again, Tyler would eat anything.

"Hey, what the hell? Come back!" Daniel shouted as I walked out the studio.

"Nah, I'm gonna go make something ocean eyes" I winked at him and walked back to the house to bake some snickerdoodle cookies.

Out of nowhere I got flour thrown in my face and all I see is Daniel laughing his ass off.

"Oh really" I grabbed an egg and cracked it on top of Daniel's hair. Let's just say when everyone came over and saw the disaster me and Daniel where, I mean giving the fact we had flour all over us and we were cleaning up the big mess, they all just laughed at us. But At least I got some cookies at the end of the day, oh and a new cover.

Here's the first one. I hope you like it:) anyways.... let's zoom out of here!