Caught ~ Zach Herron

Me and Zach were in my bedroom, making out, taking each others clothes off, the whole ass shebang.

After giving Zach a quick blow job I was about to ride him, when my bedroom door burst open, my brother Jack screamed at me and Zach telling us to get dress cause we needed to have a fucking talk. Which is what we are doing right now, we are in Jack's room while he's pacing back and forth.

"ZACH WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" Jack yelled at him, he then slowly looked at me while pointing his finger at me.

"YOU ARE FUCKING MY BAND MATE!" Jack came closer to me, when Corbyn walked into his room, Jack looked at him and the rest of the boys looked at us and tried running away.

"BOYS!" they all walked back into Jack's room with their heads down.

"Jack, listen-" I tried telling him.

"NO, Y/N WE AGREED BANDMATES ARE OFF LIMITS! ESPECIALLY FOR DATING AND FUCKING THEM Y/N. I WAS OKAY WITH YOU TWO BEING BEST FRIENDS BUT I NEVER THOUGHT, OH ZACH AND Y/N MIGHT FUCK!" Jack was furious and we where all a bit scared.

"Listen Jack I know this might piss you off, but me and Y/N are dating." Zach said clearly trying to get his ass beat. 

"WHAT?!" Jack was starting to get closer to Zach but Daniel and Corbyn pulled him back.

"Listen Jack, I love her and I know you do want any of us to date her, but you can't stop my feelings for her. I fell for her and I fell so hard, dude I promise to take care of her and love her as long as I live, if I ever hurt her or so much make her cry, you have the right to kill my ass cause I wouldn't want to live with the fact I hurt my love" Zach got close to Jack and Jack suddenly pulled Zach into a hug. 

"Listen, fine you guys can be together, Zach I'm trusting you to take care of Y/N and also no babies please" We all laughed and had a big group hug, maybe it wasn't so bad Jack caught us, but now I'm horny as fuck. Time to steal Zach.