Minecraft nights ~ The Camboys

Today The Camboys and I decided to play Minecraft together tonight for stream, I decided to start live streaming with Danny while the others took their sweet as time to get on stream and start playing. 

"Hello chat!" I yelled into my stream and everyone immediately started replying to me in the chat. "How is everyone today?" I asked and read the chat and started saying hi to everyone. "So today guys we are playing Minecraft with the boys and maybe Friday the 13th we don't know yet" Everyone seemed super excited that we where doing this after so long. 

"Y/N?" Danny asked me which scared the fuck out of me cause I forgot we where on discord together. 

"Jeez fuck Danny you scared the fuck out of me" I told him and he just laughed. 

"Hey so the boy said that in 30 minutes they would be getting on. But chat wants us to do something together" Danny said.

"Okay and I'm down to do something but like what?" Chat started saying to play song association with Danny. 

"I don't care" He replied. 

"My chat wants us to do a song association" 

"What is that?" I smacked my forehead. 

"Dannnyyyy" I whined. "We are gonna be given a word and we have to sing a song that has that word in the song in 10 seconds. Whoever gets it first wins, we can do first to 10 points wins" 

"Okay but where do we get the songs words at?" 

"Youtube, google" 

"Okay let's do it" Danny said, I went onto youtube and me and my chat found one that we thought would be fun. 

"Okay Danny, you ready?" 

"Yeah" 

"Okay let's start" I sent Danny the link to the video and we started. 

First word, Rocket. 

"We're going on a trip in our favorite Rocketship, flying through the sky" I sung with 9 seconds to spare and I got one point. 

"Well, shit" Danny said. 

Second word, Love.

"Baby I just want my Love Back, I love to love someone new but I gave it all to you" Me and Danny both started singing at the same time, 10 seconds to spare. 

Third word, Summer. 

"It was the summer of love, a delicate daydream." Another point for me. 

"What song is that?" Danny asked. 

"Summer of love, Shawn Mendes." I told him. Crawford and Thomas had joined the discord and decided to continue listening to us play this. 

Fourth word, Call. 

"Sorry to call you so unexpected, thought you where sleeping, I was gonna leave a message, in case you're wondering, I'm counting blessings just bought this California king and it's expensive." Got a point for that. "Lying by Pretty Much" 

Fifth word, Beautiful. 

"Cause you're so beautiful, so damn beautiful" Will and Dyl had joined the discord now, I didn't know how much Danny had cause one mod from each stream was keeping score. 

Sixth word, Tell. 

"Tell me you love me, I need someone on days like this, I do, on days like this, oh, tell me you love me." Kevin and Christian have now joined. 

Seventh word, Candy. 

"Candy paint with the white on top, lamb doors of the oo-op drop, If you busy on what I got, Kick in your door, that's you thot" Reggie and Jc where now here to. 

"Last one" Danny and I yelled. 

Final word, Fire.

"Just like Fire, up the way, If I can the up for just one day, Watch this madness, charade, No one can be just like me any way, Just like magic, I'll be free, I'ma when they come for me" 

"Okay scores." Danny said, My mod put that I got an 8/8. 

"I got 8/8" 

"I got 6/8" Danny said a bit disappointed. 

"Okay after that let's get started" Reggie said. We had all agreed and got into the Minecraft server Reggie made. 

After walking around my room looking for some mining stuff, I walked out and went to find Jc and Danny to see if they wanted to go with. 

"Y/N" Reggie said right behind me. 

"Yeah?" 

"I need to talk to you and Danny" Danny came with and we followed Reggie to the forest. 

"So what's up?" I asked him. 

"I want to fuck with Jc" Danny hit me. 

"Bitchass!" I started hitting Danny back till he died. 

"Y/N!" Reggie said. 

"What? HE STARTED IT" I told him and Reggie teleported Danny back. 

We decided to go after Reggie told us he was gonna be invisible and shit to fuck with Jc. We went kinda far to find a good mine. The whole time Jc kept getting frustrated with us, then after about an hour he finally had enough and told us he wanted to leave. So we head back to the house, after a while longer Danny and I had a duel and I won, stupid bitch. After that I decided to stop playing and I got off stream after about 3 hours cause the boys had to many people for Friday the 13th. So after I got off stream I raided Danny and just watched the boys play off of Danny's stream. 

~~~~~~~~

Also Thanks for almost 21k reads appreciate you all<3