Caught ~ Danny Garcia

Requested by @jackgaplover1248 (Hope you like it boo) 

After dance I called Jc to tell him me and Danny were gonna go get food, which is true but there is more to it. 

So here's the thing, me and Danny boy have a friends with benefits, well kinda, we both like each other but we won't dare tell Jc that, he's to over protective and Danny doesn't want to date until Jc is okay with it, but he never will be. Anyway, Danny was horny today which is nothing new but the thing is, ya girl couldn't get out of it this time. 

"Hey lover boy" I greeted Danny as I jumped into his car. 

"Sup darling" Danny replied giving my check a kiss. 

"Where to Danny boy?" I asked him while buckling up my seatbelt.

"I was thinking just going to get something simple and going to the C4 house to go chill in your room." I nodded at Danny's idea. 

"Okay, it's not like anyone will suspect something, cause we always eat in my room" 

We decided to go to Chick-fil-A, nothing new. 

After getting our food we went to the C4 house and ran straight into my room, closing the door, sitting on my bed watching grown ups while eating food. 

"Y/N" Danny whispered in my ear.

"Yeah?" I asked looking up at him and suddenly he kissed me. One kiss led to so much more, a full on heated make out with Danny on top of me, he's shirt gone as well as his pants, my shirt and shorts also disappeared. I flipped us over so that I was on top and slowly started grinding on Danny, feeling him get hard.

"Hey Dann-" someone opened my door but we were so caught up in the movement we thought they would leave.

"WHAT THE ACTAUL FUCK IS THIS?!"Jc screamed, I'm pretty sure our neighbours could hear him. 

"Jc!" Danny and me both screamed at the same time. 

"WHAT THE HELL?! DANNY SERIOUSLY" Jc started freaking the fuck out, he pulled my Danny away from me and all the boys walked in and pulled Jc back.

"What is going on?" Oscar asked.

"DANNY IS FUCKING MY SISTER!" Jc said, I stood up and looked at Jc.

"Jc listen it's not like that. Me and Danny both like each other, but we didn't want to tell you cause we knew you would freak out" Jc looked at me then he turned to look at Danny, he was still pissed I could tell. 

"Y/N can we talk in private?" Jc sighed and I nodded, everyone walked out of my room and me and Jc sat down boy the window where we always sit at.

"Listen Jc I know you don't want this to happen, but it's happening. It's literally the worse way to find out about me and Danny but-" He cut me off by hugging me.

"You know when you moved here, I always told mom and dad that you would always be safe with me, I know I'm not putting you up in danger or anything, it's just, Y/N I hate that you grew up so fast on me. I've been here since I was 16 and you moved here when you where 16, which is ironic but I never wanted you to grow up, but you did, you are one amazing women, i know Danny is gonna treat you right, that's why I'm just gonna let this happen" He hugged me again, then he went and opened my door and 6 idiots all came crashing into my room.

"Why do they always have to listen in?" Jc laughed at my question. Christian and Dyl helped Will and Oscar off the floor as Danny and Crawford helped each other. 

"You know cause we wanted to hear the cutest speech" Will said acting like a girl.

"I live with Dumbass, thanks for that one Jc" I smirked at Jc as he knew I was just joking.

"Anyway, Danny" Jc sighed looking at Danny "You have my permission to date Y/N. Break her heart your dead, also please no kids. Y/N ain't allowed to have a child before me" Jc patted his back as everyone laughed at Jc's little speech. 

"Hey Jc thank you, I promise, she will be safe with me, I love her more than anything" Danny said as the girls walked in and awed. 

"Hey I'm happy for you guys" Jc smiled pulling me and Danny into a hug.

"OH HUGS!" Kian came running to hugs which everyone else joined in. I have my amazing boyfriend, kinda he still has to ask me out, I have a brother who is happy about it, my parents are super happy for me and love Danny and last but not least, I have one crazy family who will continue to tease Danny about being 16 and me being to much of a bitch.