Among Us ~ C4 House

Requested by @Beautifulmax2001 hope you like it boo:)

I wanted to this picture here cause I love it and I miss Corey.

Ok so little back story, I have been friends with Kian & Jc for a while now, so when I moved to L.A they introduced me to their friends we all took a liking to each other and we all became friends. Recently I moved to the C4 house with Jc, Crawford, Will, Oscar and Brian. 

One night we all decided to play among us on twitch, it's me, Jc, Ryan, Danny, Will, Crawford, Kian, Kevin, Dyl and Reggie. We decided to have 2 Imposters. The first game me and Jc got Imposter. I found Oscar and decided to kill him first then i quickly vent and run away just so I don't get caught. Quickly after I find Ryan and I stay with him for the rest of the round, after a bit we come across Oscar's body together. During the meeting we see that Will is also dead. Ryan clears me, since Danny was seen in a room that you can vent, which is where the body was found. We all became suspicious of him, we all skip vote and continued the game. 

Next round me and Jc cornered Crawford and Ryan, I killed Crawford and Jc killed Ryan. i decided to sabotage everyone and turned off the lights, so Kian finds Crawford's body and reports it. 

Everyone was arguing about how Danny and Reggie were sus as fuck. Mainly Jc right, anyway we vote Danny off. At this point there is only 6 people left and 2 of us are imposters, we decided to kill this round. So Jc decided to sabotage everyone left and we both kill everyone at this moment, so I killed Dyl and Will at the same time, Jc killed Kian and together we cornered Reggie and Kevin killed them both cause we gs. 

Everyone was shocked that I was an imposter because no one suspected me. Oscar complains about me killing him first, so I told him that he was by himself the entire time, he was begging to be killed, Ryan then asked how I killed Oscar if I was with him the whole time so I explain what happened and we decided to start another game. 

This time I'm a crewmate so I go do all my tasks. While I am doing a download in Communications, Danny kills me. Ryan finds my body and reports it. When the meeting comes up Danny immediately says that someone killed the pretty one. Everyone laughs and agrees with him.

Jc then says that Danny vented as a joke not knowing that he is actually the imposter. Everyone votes Danny out and the game continues. As a ghost I finish all my tasks and then i become bored I leave my room and go find Ryan who is staying at the C4 house for the night.

I decide to sneak up in the room his staying at up and scare him. He jumps and yells when I scare him which makes me laugh really hard. He tells me that I have to finish my tasks as a ghost and I tell him that I finished them like 5 minutes ago. Once Ryan finishes his tasks, he goes to security to watch the cameras. 

We see Kian kill Jc on cams so Ryan runs to go hit the emergency button but the doors to the cafeteria are closed. Just as they open, reactor is called and Ryan can't hit the button. He waits for a bit for reactor to be fixed but nobody fixes it, he ran over to fix it himself and when he gets there.Crawford is there, so they both fix it as Kian walks in. Ryan quickly runs out to press the button. 

When he calls the meeting he sees that Crawford is now dead. He tells everyone that he saw Kian kill Jc on cams and that he just left Kian and Crawford in reactor together. Everyone votes Kian off and crewmates win. 

I go back to my room and put my headset on. We play one last game and I'm imposter with Oscar. Once again I go through the game with no one being sus of me and we win. Oscar got voted out first round because Crawford basically saw him kill Kevin, so it was 1v7 but I still pulled through.

 When everyone can talk again, on discord Oscar says that he doesn't know how I pulled that off but that he loves me for doing so, I laugh and tell him that I am the queen of Among us. 

Everyone laughs and they decided that they where gonna play Friday the 13th, but i decide that I'm gonna stop playing video games for the night and I say goodbye to everyone's streams and chat with mine for a bit before logging off.

I leave my room to get something to drink and I hear Jc explaining the game to his dad, Omar. I quietly go to Oscar's room and I tell him to come with me to scare them. We sneak up behind Omar and jump out, scaring the shit outta him. We all laugh and Jc holds his hand out for me to high five him, I high five him and fall back on the couch, still laughing.