Wing woman - Brain Terrata

Today I decided to take Brian to a bar in hopes to find him a quick hook up, hopefully. Will it happen maybe, maybe not.

You see Brian has been my best friend since high school, we became friends because we both had the same taste in men. There is times where Brian would try to hook me up with both men and woman but the men where the only ones that's stuck cause Brian couldn't pick a female my type for the life of him. But I still appreciated the effort.

"Brian are you ready to get laid tonight?" I ask him happily as I entered his room.

"Hell yeah I am." Brian replied as he finished putting on his shirt and shoes.

"Which bar do you want to go to?" I asked him.

"Fuck if I know just any bar really" I nodded and decided you know what fuck it let's go to a night club.

Upon arriving I immediately noticed guys looking at both me and Brian oh this is gonna be fun, I thought.

Brian dragged me to the bar to which the bartender was cute as hell let me tell you. Brian nudged my shoulder smirking.

"Hi what could I get for you both?" The bartender asked us both.

"I would have 2 sex on the beaches please Lizzy" I read the name off her name tag.

"Would that be all?" Lizzy asked.

"Your number would be great as well" I smirked at her, she gave me her number and me and Brian went on the hunt to find his hook up for the night.

"Brian look. Man's been checking you out since we got to the bar" tall, brunette, looked to work out a lot, had a bit of facial hair. He was cute but since we have arrived he's been checking Brian out.

"I Don't know Y/N" Brian hesitated, good thing is I don't care, I walked up to the guy with Brian following close behind.

"Hey, have you met my friend Brian?"

"No I haven't, hello Brian" Man's and Brian started talking and I felt to go back to the Lizzy. See this is why I always go to places with Brian I'm the only one who could get him laid.

~~~~~~~

Next morning me and Brian showed up to our house at the same time and we both smirked at each other. After we showered and got ready for the day i made breakfast while Brian made some coffee for us. 

"So...?" I asked smirking at Brian. 

"He texted me this morning asking if he could see me again..." Brian started explaining his amazing night with Austin. I was super happy for my best friend. "What about you?" 

"It was nice, no complaints but i didn't leave with Lizzy i felt with a guy named Steven and his girlfriend Taylor." 

"Girl you had?" I nodded and Brian started teasing me. That's how we spend the rest of the day at home chilling till it was time for Brian's date with Austin. 

"I guess i won't need my wing women" Brian laughed. 

"Bitch you will always need me"