I love you ~ Dyl Statham

Me and Dyl have been together for 11 months now and we haven't said I love you, I don't want to  stay it first and him not feel the same way or something. 

"Dylan!" I ran into his room and found him laying across his bed watching tv.

"Yeah what's up babe?" I jumped on top of him.

"Hello" He bursted out laughing.

"That's what you wanted to say?" He laughed even harder.

"I'm horny but that's kinda weird to say" 

"It's not weird if you're my girlfriend." He said and I blushed, as he pulled my head closer to his.

After a good time fucking. Me and Dyl were cuddling still trying to catch our breaths.

"That was amazing" I said cuddling closer to Dyl's naked body.

"It always is" Dyl said joking around. I smacked his chest while laughing. 

"Yeah maybe if you pull out game wasn't so weak it would probably be better" I giggled while Dyl got back on top of me.

"So you think my pull out game is weak?" I nodded and it triggered his dumbass. "We will see about that one Babe" 

After round 2 my throat started hurting. 

"That was incredible" I say to Dyl. 

"Thank you, Thank you very much my queen" He kissed me and I reached over him to grabbed his shirt and I got out of his arms and stood up.

"My clothes always look so much better on you" He said. 

"Thank you, Do you want anything from the kitchen?" I asked walking into the bathroom to use it very quickly. As I came out Dyl replied.

"Yeah can I get some water?" 

"Yes boo" I went into the Kitchen and got us both bottles of water.

"Here" I say tossing him as I sat on the side of the bed drinking some water. 

"Thank you" After we both drank some water we went back to cuddling. Before I feel asleep I hear Dyl whisper.

"I love you so, so much Y/N" 

"I love you so much Dylan" He kissed my head and with that we both fell asleep.