Your Son Walks In ~ Jc Caylen

Today at the Caylen household, we had a movie night cause that's what our son Austin wanted to do tonight. Jc had made some pasta which I'm surprised it had came out right, anyways we decided to watch toy story 3 cause that just so happens to be Austin's favorite movie. 

"Jc" I whispered into his ear.

"Yeah bubba what's wrong?" me and Jc were cuddling on the couch so he couldn't really see me but I sat up to look at him then I pointed at Austin who passed out on his little couch.

"I will put him to sleep" Jc got up and picked up Austin to take him to bed. I turned off the tv took the snacks and plates to the kitchen and started washing the dishes. 

"Dada?" I hear Austin say and Jc reassured Austin that it was just his dad. 

Me and Jc haven't been able to do anything in the past month cause Austin has been to scared to sleep in his room cause of monsters. 

"Baby" Jc wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. 

"How may I help you hubby?" I knew what he wanted.

"I need your help with something?" Jc said turning me around and he turned off the water behind me.

"Does it have to do with your boner?" 

"Yes" I smiled at him and grabbed his hand, once we got to our bedroom I let go of Jc's hand and jumped onto our bed.

"You better hurry" I smirked at him.

 As Jc was about to put on the condom our door opened wide and Austin got onto our bed, Jc immediately got off of me and put on his boxers as he passed me his shirt and my underwear. 

"Momma why where you and daddy naked?" Me and Jc looked at each other with worried in our eyes.

"Mi amor don't worry about it" Jc said coming around the bed to kiss his forehead.

"But dada you were on top of mom-" Jc covered his mouth, he grabbed the control and put on Madagascar which Austin immediately started watching.

"So much for that huh Justin" I whispered in his ear and Jc groaned as he came back into bed and cuddled the both of us and we all slowly started falling asleep.