Loco ~ Oscar Guerra

Okay so before this starts I'm just gonna say a lot of Oscar's imagines will be inspired by Spanish songs, I won't make the imagine in Spanish cause I know a lot of you guys don't know Spanish that well, but anyways just if you want to the song inspired for this one is loco by Enrique Iglesias.

He's crazy for me and I'm crazy for him.
It's was like any other day at the C4 house everyone was chilling Crawford had this crazy idea to do a relay race with the boys me and Nezza were helping Danny and Crawford set everything up, when we were done, Crawford called all the boys outside and while he was explaining everything me and Nezza were by the basketball thing don't know what it's called, we where dancing to Loco by Enrique Iglesias, Crawford and Oscar started getting jealous cause we never dance with them. When me and Nezza stopped dancing and singing alone to the song Crawford and the boys continued on with what everyone has to do in order to win.

Before the game started me and Oscar where talking when Kian decided to be a dumbass.

"So like Y/N" Kian Deadass stood right next to me on purpose to piss off Oscar. So me and Oscar aren't official or anything I know he likes me but he hasn't told me that he does yet. Everyone says that he does, and I can tell as well, he always wants to be around me and hug me and do couple things with me but he won't admit his feelings for me.

"What's up kian?" Oscar looked so annoyed by us talking.

"Have you told the guy you like you like him or no?" KIAN!!

"Wait you like someone?" Oscar asked surprised.

"Yeah she does" Jc screamed I ran as fast as I could to hit the crap out of him. "Chill Y/N stop!" I walked back to Oscar and Kian annoyed as hell.

"Hey just so you know I like you to, I'm so crazy about you" Oscar whispered in my ear. I blushed so hard. Kian walked away and left me and Oscar alone.

"Oscar" he pulled me into a hug "I'm so crazy about you" I grabbed Oscar's faces and kissed him. You could tell him was shocked cause right as I was gonna pull away he kissed me back and pulled me closer to him.

"Oh thank goodness!" "Finally" "when's the wedding?" Was things everyone one was saying. As we pulled apart Oscar asked me the million dollar question.

"Y/N Will you be my girlfriend?"

"No" I said with the most serious face I could pull off. He face as well as everyone else's dropped. "I'm joking of course I would love to be your girlfriend" I laughed and everyone was laughing as well.

"That's rude" Oscar said.

"Sure okay" I kissed him again before Crawford started filming again. I'm so crazy about this guy and I know I'm falling so fast. I know it's gonna be crazy as hell but i love him and this will be one fun adventure and I'm ready for it.

This one a bit shorter but....:) I like this one and I'm ready for the next one!!!..... ZOOOMMMM