Sexy Shoot ~ Danny Garcia

Today I had a sponsor photoshoot in which my boyfriend Danny was gonna take all the pictures, I didn't tell him it was more of a sexy shoot but it won't matter right.

"Babe you ready?" Danny asked running down the stairs.

"Yeah let's go" We got into his car where the outfits where. I was doing some of the pictures in Jc's room and some at the beach, I decided to fit two different sponsors in one shoot. I know that Danny would take the other pictures whenever I needed them but I didn't feel like bugging him to much with the pictures. 

After about an hour drive we made it to the C4 house.

"Hey guys" Me and Danny greeted as we walked through the front door, after they said hi we ran upstairs and started setting everything up. 

"Okay I'm gonna get changed" Danny nodded trying to figure out which lens he was gonna use. I walked into Jc's bathroom and got changed into the black body suit lingerie. I pulled on one of Danny's hoodies so he wouldn't see what I had on, I walked out and looked at myself one more time in Jc's full body mirror when I seen a camera's flash go off.

"Danny!" I yelled at him as he lowered his camera so I could see his face.

"Yeah?" he smiled innocently. 

"You're a dick sometimes, you always do that" I tried to act mad but he just laughed at me.

"Yeah I know, but your super cute how can I not take pictures of you" I laughed at Danny's comment. "Come on you ready?" I nodded and got on Jc's bed, I told Danny that the people who gave me the sponsor wanted me to put roses on the bed for there March line for Women month. 

I took off Danny's hoodie and did the first pose that the wanted me to do. When Danny finally looked at me he was either shocked or surprised, cause I've never done a photoshoot for this company and he wasn't aware of it being for lingerie. 

"Wow..... Umm okay ummm y-you r-re-ready?" he cleared his throat this motherfucking really is tripping dang. His probably getting horny, haha, let's have some fun with this photoshoot. 

"Yeah I'm ready" After a couple of poses I changed into the next piece, which was a white body suit lingerie, did a couple of more poses but the one I was most excited for was this next one, which was a deep red two piece lingerie. 

"Oh my god, look at this goddess" Nezza said coming into Jc's bathroom.

"Ohh girl look at you" Franny added trailing behind Nezza.

"What are you guys doing in here" I asked them.

"We came to see the final look, also I think Danny has a boner cause all the boys keep teasing him about how he is horny or something like that." Nezza said we opened the door a bit and poked our heads our hearing their conversation.

"Dude your 16 you can't be fucking Y/N" Crawford said as the boys laughed.

"Dumbass I'm probably better than you in bed" Danny told Crawford as all the boys said ooo. Crawford got mad and walked out. 

"Okay boy you may leave, me and Danny are gonna finish this shoot and leave so get the fuck out" I said and they boys all said that they wanted to chill in Jc's room but Danny, Nezza and Franny all pushed them out. The girls wanted to stay but after they took a few pictures of me and Danny on Danny's phone their boyfriends started calling for them so they could go out to eat. 

"Okay let's finished this shoot shall we baby?"he asked. When I nodded Danny got off of me and pulled me up so I could get back in position. 

After we finished I grabbed Danny's hoodie and slipped it on, I put all my clothes back in my bag while Danny put all his equipment away. I slipped on some spandex shorts, after pick everything up we left. 

"I thought we were gonna go to the beach" I told Danny who missed the exit to the beach.

"You really think after that whole shoot we were still gonna continue the shoot? Babe I'm trying my hardest to not pull up on some random parking lot and not fuck you" Danny told me, which honestly didn't surprise me, but ummm, car sex seems like fun.

"Then why don't you?' I said slipping off my spandex shorts and went to the back seat. 

"I swear you are something else" Danny pulled up to an empty parking lot, turned off his car while locking it and jumped into the back seat with me.