Insecure ~ Will Hadaddin

Lately I've been feeling really insecure and I know my boyfriend can notice, but it's just some of his fans are mean and I have a shit ton of haters myself. I never let hate get to me but lately it's all I really see. Everyone is saying how I'm not as pretty as the girls we hang out with, Will is to perfect for me and I feel like me being with him is hurting his career. 

"Baby?" Will was looking for me, when he entered his room he couldn't see me and that's cause I was in the corner with London, I was curled up in a ball crying. "Hey London girl, where's Y/N?" London lead him to me in the corner and he immediately pulled me into a hug. 

"W-W-Will" I snuggled into his chest while he rubbed my back.

"Baby what's going on?" 

"I don't feel like I'm enough for you. Maybe we should break up" I said though tears.

"Baby what the fuck?! No, we are not breaking up. Baby listen I know what the fans have been saying and no I will not find someone better cause baby you are literally perfect baby, you are my everything and have been for almost 2 years now. Baby I want you to remember that no one will take your place you are my queen and soon we will have our own princess" He said rubbing my stomach. "Baby I hope our daughter looks like you, so she can be as beautiful as you" 

"Will you have to say that if you don't mean it" Will pulled me away from him so I could look in his eyes.

"Do you think I would get you pregnant and propose to you if I didn't mean everything I ever told you? Baby I love you and no one else okay. You mean the world to me, I don't want anyone but you and our family okay. Don't ever be insecure about yourself. I love you so much and you are my everything, I don't want you to be thinking nonsense" 

"Okay, I love you so much" I kissed him and he carried me to bed as London came and laid beside me with his hand on me. 

"Me and London love you and our girl, more than you girls could imagine" He kissed me one more time and we both fell asleep.