Cheater (Alternative ending) ~ Corbyn Besson

Corbyn's POV

When that car hit Y/N I was completely lost for words, I ran closer to her and I tried seeing if she was at least breathing, thankfully she was. Daniel called an ambulance to come get Y/N.

"Baby, Baby, PLEASE WAKE UP" I yelled as I held onto her, I was crying so hard I could barely see.

"Corbyn, Corbyn" Daniel came closer to me, he and Jonah tried pulling me away as the paramedics tried to take my baby, I shook them off and the paramedics said I could go with them but I had to get off of her.

"Mr. Besson, Please let her go." A paramedic told me and I let her go. They put her on a stretcher and took her to the ambulance, My mom and Keri came with me, Keri Y/N aunt was crying so hard and my mom tried to confront her but I know it's hard to see someone you basically raised as your own since she was 4 in an ambulance unconscious.

"Keri, she will be just fine she's a fighter." My mom told Keri.

"I just don't want to lose her as well" Keri told my mom, I feel so bad that I put her in this position of potentially losing her, I remember when Y/N told me how she lost her mom and how her dad was never in her life to being with, Y/N said they went to go to the Seavey household and then a drunk driver hit them but he hit her mom side and Y/N just hurt her head. Y/N's mom has always been close to Keri and she took Y/N in, Daniel, Anna, Christian and Tyler have always treated her like their sister. They all trusted Y/N with me, even Jeff came to tell me I trust you to care for her and keep her safe.

"I'm so sorry Keri, I tried to run after her but by the time I got close to her the car had already hit her." I told her as we had already reached the hospital and we where now in the waiting room.

"Corbyn I trusted you! She's like this cause you managed to fuck even with her!" Keri yelled at me. Daniel, Anna, Tyler and Christian all came running in the waiting room asking their mom if she was okay. After about 2 hours the rest of the gang had shown up and we heard from the doctor that she was in a coma and that Keri and Jeff could go see her. Franny came up to me and smacked the back of my head.

"You dumbass, look where your actions got us Corbyn, She's now in a coma because of you" Franny said pissed off.

"I know, I know, I get it I'm dumb as hell cause I'm losing the best thing to ever happen to me!" I yelled back at Franny, they are all pissed off at me and I know it's cause I'm dumb as hell.

"You are putting her through hell and now look at this shit" Ashley told me. Daniel, Christian, Tyler and Anna where able to go and see her after about 30 minutes.

Daniel can't even look at me, non of my bandmates can. My mom is highly disappointed in me, the girls are pissed off at me, Jc and them all punched my arm and they won't say shit to anyone, My sister and brother are beyond pissed they won't even sit next to me, non of them sat next to me.

"Corbyn are you okay?" Lera came into the hospital waiting room.

"Are you dumb what the fuck are you doing here?! I'm losing the love of my life cause of something you forced me to do! Lera you have some nerve coming here after everything you have done! I've had enough of your bullshit! Please tell everyone how you drugged me and then forced me to sleep with you! Lera please fucking leave and never come close to any of us every again!" I yelled at her and everyone looked super surprised that I would even do that. She ruined my life and she's dumb as fuck for doing what she did to me.

Franny's Pov

Hearing Corbyn say that to Lera caught us all by surprised. I didn't even know she did that to him, she's disgusting for that. She clearly wanted to break them up and I don't get why she would what to do that to them.

Jonah's Pov

Y/N woke up about 3 to 4 weeks later, after her accident I've been here everyday. Even though Corbyn is pissed at Lera he still goes and fucks her for whatever reason, I don't think he understands what an amazing person he has in front of him.

"Hey Jonah" I look up and seen the beauty herself Y/N.

"Yeah?"

"Is Corbyn still fucking around with Lera?" I slowly nodded my head and Y/N just sighed.

"I'm sorry" I told her grabbing her hand I feel so bad for her all of us do.

"No it's fine, she's everything I'm not I guess, whatever that's supposed to mean" she laughed and I just smiled at her.

"Why you laughing?" I asked her.

"I don't think Corbyn realizes what exactly he lost, he doesn't appreciate me and I don't deserve that and I'm honestly happy we are done" Y/N told me and I nodded at her, when Y/N woke up she broke up with Corbyn and even though he claimed to be so heartbroken he's still going on all these dates and shit with Lera but hey that's not my business.

"Yeah I don't think he does realizes it either but he's gonna regret it either way" I told her in all honestly if I lost someone like her I would regret it. I love this girl more than she will ever know.

"Y/N you may now leave" the nurse came and told her, I was in charge of taking her back to her apartment and Daniel, Franny and Christian would be meeting us there. Y/N got up from the bed and grabbed her stuff then as we where walking out she grabbed my hand and we laced our fingers together.

Y/N's Pov

As Jonah was driving us back to my apartment I kept getting a whole bunch of text from Corbyn. Why can't he just let it go, he kept telling how sorry he was and stupid shit but yet still he's with Lera right now so like dude fuck off. When we got to my apartment I was greeted by Daniel, Franny and Christian. After hugging them I gave Franny my phone that was showing Corbyn's text to me. I noticed some bouquets on my kitchen counter, 2 of them where from the Camboys, my family and a beautiful bouquet of lillies where from Jonah. I noticed one more with a letter, when I saw it was from Corbyn I threw it away.

"Toma" (Here) Franny gave me back my phone and I could tell she was pissed but she also handed me a bag of my favorite candys.

"His a dumbass also thanks for the candys" I told her and she nodded.

"Your welcome also what the hell is his problem?" Franny asked and after talking to her for a bit the door opened with everyone coming in and Jonah and Daniel's arms full of food. After hugging everyone and saying hi to everyone we all sat around the living and ate our food as everyone filled me in on what's been going on.

After about 2 weeks Corbyn finally got the message and is now living his best life with Lera, Me and Corbyn made our brake up public and people where really upset but they knew they couldn't do anything about it. Me and Jonah are now talking which may I just say, amazing guy with amazing looks. I'm happy even after everything that happened, I'm happy with Jonah and I hope Corbyn is happy with Lera but I don't really know cause we blocked each other on everything, well he started it I just finished the job.