Corbyn (Valentine's day)

Valentine's Day. This year me and Corbyn decided to do something simple, after 4 years of being together you could imagine we have done it all for dates and our favorite ones are to do something simple and to go to six flags or Disney land and go ride some rollercoasters. But today we decided to make a at home movie night, with sushi and some snacks.

"Hey baby I'm back!" Corbyn yelled and I heard Jonah replied with 'aww baby what did you bring?'. "Fuck off Jonah I wasn't talking to your single ass!" Corbyn burst through the door with Eben laughing his ass off.

"Hey where's my shit?" Eben said, Corbyn sat the stuff down on his desk and turned to look at Eben as Jonah stood by the door.

"Bitch what the fuck do you mean?!" Corbyn was pissed at them for being annoying.

"I mean my chocolates! Besides when where you playing on telling Y/N about the baby?" Eben said.

"What Corbyn?!" I giggle trying to act all mad.

"Babe! No wait, Eben is stupid there's no baby, I promise!" I laughed so hard about Corbyn freaking out.

"Eben and Jonah get the fuck out unless you want to hear us make a baby" I told them so dead serious.

"Oh hell no! peace the fuck out!" Eben and Jonah ran out and Corbyn locked the door.

"So, movie?" Corbyn nodded and I turned on the movie, Corbyn joined me in our bed and cuddled with me as we watched the movie and ate.

~~~

Me and Corbyn where on our bed talking about random stuff when Corbyn said something really interesting.

"Baby... I want a kid" I looked at him in shock.

"What?" He sighed and looked at his feet.

"Nothing it's stupid" he seemed sad.

"No. No it's not I'm just surprised cause we have always talked about having a family I just didn't know you wanted one right now" he looked at me and smiled slightly, I wiped his tears away.

"Yeah I do, I want one really badly" I smiled at Corbyn and kissed him super hard, I was so worried he wouldn't want to stay with me if I told him we were gonna have a baby Besson on the way.

"Corbyn I have to give you something" Corbyn nodded and I got off our bed to get the box.

(Pretend it's in a box okay also pretend it says late August)

"Open it" Corbyn opened it and he instantly started crying, he stood up and hugged me and kissed me multiple times.

"How-when- what?!"

"I'm three months but didn't find out till about a week and a half ago, me and Ashley put this together" Corbyn looked back at the box and looked at me, then my stomach. He got on his knees and started talking.

"Hello babies, I can't wait to meet you two, I hope one of you is a girl so I can spoil you and so you can look just like your mom, I also want one of you to be a boy so I can show you all the great things about life and just be around you and teach you how to play instruments and how to play sports and video games! I'm so excited and I can't wait to become you're guys dad. I can't promise it's always gonna be perfect but I'm gonna try my best and with your mom I know we can make it work. Best Valentine's Day ever" Corbyn stood back up and hugged me, we heard the door open and the boys as well as there girlfriend and Corbyn's family all walked in the room and looked at the box but I had one for Corbyn's mom and Jordan so we sat them down and I gave them both there box.

(Corbyn's mom's box)

(That's what Jordan got (also your family don't live close to you guys so you guys FaceTimed you're family with the news))

Everyone celebrated the upcoming new members of the family and of the band, I had told Gabbie about a week ago and her and Lav were excited, I couldn't wait for the play dates when I go see them in Hawaii. To the say the least it was a really good Valentine's Day.