Sick ~ Oscar Guerra

This morning I was rudely woken up by someone throwing up. My first thought was Will got to drunk last night. But no when I walked to the bathroom it was my boyfriend of 5 years leaned over the toilet throwing up possibly everything we had ate last night. I got on knees next to him and started rubbing his back as he continued throwing up. After like 5 minutes, Oscar leaned back to rest his back and head against my chest, I sat down and started running my fingers through his hair.

"I don't feel good" Oscar whined getting closer to me.

"Aww my poor baby" I held him close. I decided to put the back of my hand on his forehead but he wasn't burning up. He must have a stomach bug or food poisoning.

Oscar started to fall asleep but I woke him up to take him to bed, when i got him in bed I put a towel under his head so if he needs to throw up he can throw up on it. Once I heard him snoring I decided to brush my teeth and wash my face, afterwards I slipped on some shoes and an unbroken hoodie so I could go and grab Oscar some soup. It's now around 2 pm.

"Brian I'm gonna go grab Oscar some soup and some medicine. Can you please keep an eye on him till I get back? I will buy you some food"

"Okay" I nodded and went to my car.

After picking up some medicine and getting the food I went back to the C4 house. I usually make food but today I knew I wasn't gonna be able to. I walked in to the boys and Danny arguing about something stupid. I walked passed them to Oscar's room given Brian wasn't in his room, I walked in their to see Oscar throwing up again and Brian trying to comfort him.

"Thanks Brian here's your food" I handed him the bag of food and he left. Oscar got up to brush his teeth and such. Once he was done he dragged me to bed with him.

"Babe you have to take your medicine and eat some food" I said not getting up from his desk chair.

"No, baby please let's cuddle" Oscar whined trying to pull me up.

"Take your medicine first" Oscar nodded and sat down on the edge of the bed as I gave him the medicine he had to take. After he took it and got grossed out he laid down and patted the spot next to him. I sighed and went to lay down with him for a while just so he could go to sleep. Well I thought that was gonna happen but we both ended up falling asleep till Oscar had to get up to throw up again. Good 20 minute nap.

Oscar threw up on the towel and I ran to the bathroom to get a new one, I know Oscar might not be able to eat anything but I should at least try. "Baby do you want some soup?" I asked Oscar I replaced the towel by his head and he slightly nodded, as I went to go put the dirty towel in the laundry basket I walked to his desk on the way back and got our soups. I walked back to the bed and told Oscar to sit up so we could eat.

"Baby can you help me?" I nodded and grabbed Oscar's spoon and started feeding him, I know for a fact he won't keep it down but he could try.

After we finished eating me and Oscar decided to put on To all the boys: forever and always Lara Jean. Oscar and me cuddled the rest of the day and watched movies, he kept trying to kiss me but I kept refusing cause I'm not trying to get sick at all. Oscar spent 90% of the day sleeping which is a good thing cause the next morning he woke up feeling a lot better.

~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by abbymartin15

Thank you guys so much for 18k plus reads, couldn't be more thankful for you all. Sorry uploaded have been really slow I've been traveling for the past few weeks but expect more updates to come cause I'm currently visiting my brothers but they work all day but anyways love you lots, lets zooooommmmmm into the next chapter.

(Ps if you want to follow my social medias you guys are more then welcome to.

Instagram - Paolastubbs

Twitter - 8celestebells

Tiktok - Paola.stubbs)

I think I might be making my twitter specifically for updates but I'm not sure.