Jack (Valentine's Day)

Today I'm surprising Jack with coming home a week early from visiting my family in Tennessee. Jack sadly couldn't come cause he wanted to go see Lav for his week off, well more like I told him to go, I went to go visit my grandpa who was sick so I couldn't go with him to Hawaii to see Lav. I told him to take this time to take his mom and sisters to go see Lav. After my flight I got into my car and drove to mine and Jack's house. 

"Jack?" I heard yelling upstairs, Jack had gotten back yesterday so he's either at the studio with the boys or his playing video games.

"Bro watch the fuck out!" Jack yelled, so he's playing video games, not surprised. 

I lightly knocked on the open door to get his attention, he turned to look at me he told his friends he was logging off and turned off his game and he ran up to hug me.

"When did you get here?" Jack asked looking in my eyes.

"About 10 minutes ago" I kissed him and he kissed me back. "So listen I have something for you for valentine's day" 

"You didn't have to get me anything" Jack reassured.

"I know but I wanted to" I gave him a box with a pregnancy test and an ultrasound picture in it. along with a Gucci cologne.

"Wait seriously?" Jack asked getting excited, knowing his hard work has payed off. 

"Yes we are welcoming another baby Avery in 6 months." Jack jumped up and down super excited. 

"Lav is going to have a little brother" I laughed at him.

"How can you be so sure?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Cause I know I made a boy" 

"Okay sure, lets's go with that"

"Don't question me women" 

"I'm not"

When me and Jack got married a year ago, we immediately started to try for a baby, but if I got pregnant I would lose the baby or I wouldn't get pregnant overall, it sucked that's why this time I didn't tell anyone, the only one who knows is Franny. I kept it a secret cause I didn't want anyone knowing especially Jack. But now that I'm almost 4 months pregnant my midwife told me it would be harder for me to lose my baby I decided to tell my family and then Jack, that's why I came home so early, I couldn't wait 2 weeks to tell him. 

"So now that I'm almost 4 months, I have less of a chance to lose the baby" I said as Jack's eyes lit up with happiness. we went to our bedroom and I laid down as Jack called his mom to tell his family the news, I had texted Franny telling her that she could tell Daniel and everyone the news. Jack was on cloud 9 right now and I was happy he was happy about this big news. 

"Babe say hi to miss Lav" Jack said laying next to me as he was on FaceTime with Lav.

"Hi princess, how are you?"

"Good" Lav replied as Gabbie was beside her. The three year old looked so much like her mom but had some of Jack's features. (in this lav is 3 okay)

"So Lav guess what" Jack told her and she got excited.

"What?" She asked smiling her beautiful smile.

"Y/N has a baby right here and your gonna have a brother" Gabby already knew since me and her are close I told her about 2 weeks ago. 

"How do you know it will be a boy Jack?" Gabbie questioned.

"I just do okay" Me and Gabbie both laughed at him.

"So me, have a baby mommy?" Poor Lav was so confused.

"Lav dada and Y/N are having a baby" Gabbie tried to explain to the 3 year old.

"When can we see the baby dada" Lav asked Jack.

"In a few months Lavy and when he is born we will bring you and mommy to L.A and you can meet him okay?" Lav just nodded still lost. After talking a bit with them we ended the call and cuddled on the bed.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked Jack as he took off he shirt giving me it and walking into his closet.

"Sure" I turned on the tv and took off my pants, blouse and bra and slipped on Jack's shirt while laying under the blanket on our bed. Jack came out a minute after with sweats on and no shirt, he laid down next to me, grabbing the remote and turned on grown ups, he placed the remote back on the side table and put his hand under his shirt and placed it on my small bump. "I'm so excited for baby Avery, I can't wait. Also happy Valentine's Day" I turned my head to look at him and pecked his lips.

"I can't wait either, happy Valentine's Day" I fell asleep soon after that and when I woke up jack had placed our dinner on the side table. we ate our food and talked about anything and everything and we laughed a lot. I can say after being together for 2 years he still can make me the happiest I've ever been.