Dyl (Valentine's Day)

Me and Dylan decided for Valentine's Day to have a gaming marathon with some fans on twitch. We decided to play among us and Golf. It's kinda hard to have a boyfriend when you live 6 hours away from each other and neither one of us can go see each other cause, my parents are strict as fuck. 

"Okay are you ready for this?" Dyl asked me through FaceTime.

"Yeah, are you ready?" he nodded in response and we hopped on twitch and discord so we could talk to each other. 

"Hey everyone today me and Dyl are gonna play some games with the boys, like Danny and Savage and ect." 

I was talking to my stream for a bit while we waited for the rest of the boys to get on, me and Dylan where eating some food and I was vibing out to some music. Dylan was talking to his stream for a bit while I was giving shout outs. 

"Danny texted me to talk to him on discord." I clicked on my discord and heard Oscar, Danny, Will, Dyl, Ryan and Christian arguing about what we are playing first, I pulled up my discord for viewers to see and you see me and Savage just listening to the children argue. 

"Hey yo! Shut up!" Devonte yelled and no one listened to him.

"Hey Savage and Devonte let's play among us" I said and they nodded in responds, I sent the code to the group chat and suddenly everyone was on the server. 

"Done arguing?!" Savage yelled and everyone said yeah. 

After streaming for about two hours and playing video games with the boys, me and Dylan decided to end off our night by talking just the two of us on FaceTime. 

"Hey you know I love you right" Dylan said our of nowhere.

"Yeah and I love you, but what's up?" I responded.

"I talked to your parents earlier and me and Will are going over there tomorrow and are spending the weekend with you" Dyl said and I started jumping up and down and my brother walked in my room and told me to shut up.

"Wait seriously?" Dylan nodded and I was so excited to see him.

"I can't wait to see you" Dylan told me smiling widely.

"I can't wait either" Me and Dylan finished our night talking about what our plans would be and random stuff.

I did not know how to finish this but it's here and now I'm gonna go do other ones so let's go.....ZOOOOOMMMMM