Cheater PT 2 ~ Corbyn Besson

Corbyn's Pov

When that car hit Y/N I was completely lost for words, I ran closer to her and I tried seeing if she was at least breathing, thankfully she was. Daniel called an ambulance to come get Y/N.

"Baby, Baby, PLEASE WAKE UP" I yelled as I held onto her, I was crying so hard I could barely see.

"Corbyn, Corbyn" Daniel came closer to me, he and Jonah tried pulling me away as the paramedics tried to take my baby, I shook them off and the paramedics said I could go with them but I had to get off of her.

"Mr. Besson, Please let her go." A paramedic told me and I let her go. They put her on a stretcher and took her to the ambulance, My mom and Keri came with me, Keri Y/N aunt was crying so hard and my mom tried to confront her but I know it's hard to see someone you basically raised as your own since she was 4 in an ambulance unconscious.

"Keri, she will be just fine she's a fighter." My mom told Keri.

"I just don't want to lose her as well" Keri told my mom, I feel so bad that I put her in this position of potentially losing her, I remember when Y/N told me how she lost her mom and how her dad was never in her life to being with, Y/N said they went to go to the Seavey household and then a drunk driver hit them but he hit her mom side and Y/N just hurt her head. Y/N's mom has always been close to Keri and she took Y/N in, Daniel, Anna, Christian and Tyler have always treated her like their sister. They all trusted Y/N with me, even Jeff came to tell me I trust you to care for her and keep her safe.

"I'm so sorry Keri, I tried to run after her but by the time I got close to her the car had already hit her." I told her as we had already reached the hospital and we where now in the waiting room.

"Corbyn I trusted you! She's like this cause you managed to fuck even with her!" Keri yelled at me. Daniel, Anna, Tyler and Christian all came running in the waiting room asking their mom if she was okay. After about 2 hours the rest of the gang had shown up and we heard from the doctor that she was in a coma and that Keri and Jeff could go see her. Franny came up to me and smacked the back of my head.

"You dumbass, look where your actions got us Corbyn, She's now in a coma because of you" Franny said pissed off.

"I know, I know, I get it I'm dumb as hell cause I'm losing the best thing to ever happen to me!" I yelled back at Franny, they are all pissed off at me and I know it's cause I'm dumb as hell.

"You are putting her through hell and now look at this shit" Ashley told me. Daniel, Christian, Tyler and Anna where able to go and see her after about 30 minutes.

Daniel can't even look at me, non of my bandmates can. My mom is highly disappointed in me, the girls are pissed off at me, Jc and them all punched my arm and they won't say shit to anyone, My sister and brother are beyond pissed they won't even sit next to me, non of them sat next to me.

"Corbyn are you okay?" Lera came into the hospital waiting room.

"Are you dumb what the fuck are you doing here?! I'm losing the love of my life cause of something you forced me to do! Lera you have some nerve coming here after everything you have done! I've had enough of your bullshit! Please tell everyone how you drugged me and then forced me to sleep with you! Lera please fucking leave and never come close to any of us every again!" I yelled at her and everyone looked super surprised that I would even do that. She ruined my life and she's dumb as fuck for doing what she did to me.

Franny's Pov

Hearing Corbyn say that to Lera caught us all by surprised. I didn't even know she did that to him, she's disgusting for that. She clearly wanted to break them up and I don't get why she would what to do that to them.

Corbyn's Pov
3 weeks later.

I want to wake up from this nightmare, I went to go see Y/N alone and I couldn't look at her being hooked up to the machines.

"Baby, fuck I'm so so sorry baby. Lera drugged me that night baby, it was 3 days before the show and she forced herself on me, I was drugged out I didn't know what was going on. I kept thinking of you baby and how good you feel, in my mind I was their with you doing everything and anything in bed. Baby I don't know why I would hang out with her all the time, I guess she was just there and you where busy and so was i and I thought you where super pissed at me but reality is I guess I was the one pissed off cause you where constantly working and I just wanted some attention and I couldn't get it from you so I turned to Lera, hearing me say that out loud makes no sense. I was constantly craving for your touch, your love, your goofy side that I love, I was craving your laugh and your smile. Baby this past month has been hell, you make me a better version of myself, you make me so happy. You where there when everything that happened with David came out and us suing him, you stuck by my side. I admit I thought I would be better off with someone else cause I didn't want to hurt you but now I realized me doing that hurt you even more. I'm sorry mi amor, you are my everything you aren't going anywhere any time soon."

"Wow, you really are a dumbass but you are my dumbass, you know I hate you but at the same time I love you more than anything." I looked up and saw Y/N awake and I instantly got up to hug her but she didn't let me. "Corbyn listen I may forgive you but it doesn't change what happened, I need some time to trust you again"

"Okay, I understand, but I will be waiting till you're ready to try us again" Not gonna lie my heart broke but I understand where she's coming from. I kissed her forehead and I walked out of her room and let the girls go, the doctor said she will be just fine but she needs to recover.

I went and put my jacket on top of Ashley who was deadass.

"Hey I'm gonna go for a walk" I whispered to my mom who nodded her head. I walked outside, it was gloomy today and I liked whenever it was, I walked to my car and drove off listening to mine and Y/N's playlist. She may not forgive me now but I know I have hope for it to happen one day. I drove to the apartment complex I have gotten super familiar with and I walked up the stairs to 237. I knocked on the door and seen Lera.

"What are you doing here?" Lera asked.

"I came to tell you that I'm happy without you and you can no longer manipulate me, I hope you have a happy life being a terrible person" I told her and walked back to my car, I didn't care about what she had to say she hurt me and I would never forgive her for that. As I got into my car again, I decided to go to Y/N's apartment and grab my notebook from there.

'Dear Y/N,
Can I just start off by saying you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you picked up broken heart and put it back together and I couldn't thank you more for that, I hope you can forgive me one day and we can put this past us, I know it's gonna be a long, hard journey but I'm willing to take it if you are. Here are some Lillie's just for you. Te amo amor.
Corbyn Besson'

I placed the bouquet with the card on her bed side table. I decided to go home and shower and just chill the fuck out after everything that has happened the past 4 weeks I need a break from life.

I guess I fell asleep for a long time cause when I woke up everyone was home and I had received a text from Y/N.

'Hey I got your flowers and card and I just wanted to say thank you, i love them and I would love to try but Corbyn it will be a while before there is an us again'

'I know it will be baby and I'm glad you like the flowers, I will see you around Love♥️'

I should take a trip to see my dad, I booked my flight and asked Ashley and Jordan if they wanted to go, they obviously said yes and Randy let me go as well. I will be back in 2 weeks my love, I will see you when I get back.