Daniel (Valentine's Day)

Today marks 8 months that me and Daniel have been dating and it's Valentine's Day, I decided to get him a gift, just something simple and meaningful.

I picked up a bouquet roses that where in a circular box for Daniel, on my way to his house, in my passenger seat was his gift I also got chocolate for Christian and Tyler and a smaller bouquet of flowers. I arrived at the Seavey household and I got all my stuff and walked straight in. I walked to Christian's room and knocked he told me to come in, I placed his chocolates and the letter I wrote him on his bed as well as his flowers and walked out, I did the same thing to Tyler, last but not least I walked into Daniel's room, I knew he was at the studio so I decided to fix everything up.

On his bed I placed his letter with his teddy bear, I placed his roses on his desk, I then placed the bottle of wine on his side table along with a jar of 365 reasons why I love him. I placed them in front of a picture he has on his side table. Next I placed some pictures of us on his wall with tape and last but not least I placed some candles in his room and I also got Christian to cook with me since I didn't really feel like cooking a full meal by my self.

"Okay so Y/N I see we have a whole bunch of ingredients here" I nodded at Christian as he looked at everything. "So we are making steak with smash potatoes and asparagus, and we are making some red velvet cookies, correct"

"Yes Christian I also brought extra ingredients for you and Tyler" I smiled at him.

"Thanks Y/N" I nodded and we started cooking everything and placing it in Daniel's room. After about an hour we were done, I went to go get changed since Daniel said that he will be here in about 30 minutes, so I went to his bathroom and put on my red dress and some heels, I had already shaved, showered, did my makeup and my hair earlier, so I went to grab a rose and place it in front of the door as I went to sit down on a chair I put in his room along with an other chair and a small table with our food and cookies along with a candle and I place the wine bottle on a bucket with ice. Christian told Daniel to get ready in his room and I knew Daniel wanted to asked why he had to do that, but didn't question it. Daniel walked into the room with a black button up shirt and some jeans and some black shoes.

"Happy Valentine's Day mi amor" I handed him the rose and he looked around the room in complete aww.

"My love what is all of this?" Daniel smiled and kissed me hard. I pulled away.

"It's your Valentine's Day gift, also me and Christian made dinner so come here and enjoy dinner and then get to everything else" I loved how handsome Daniel looks. "Mi amor you look handsome" I fixed Daniel's collar a bit.

"Thank you my love. You look amazing my love, you always look amazing every day, but today my love you look sexy, hot, beautiful and everything in between" Daniel kissed my lips and neck.

"Daniel stop, let's eat before anything else cause I'm starving" Daniel giggled and lead me to the table. After the first bite Daniel moaned.

"My love this is amazing"

"Thank you I actually made all the food by self and Christian made the cookies." I smiled at him and he smiled back. After we ate the steak dish we ate some cookies that were to die for.

"My love let's to the gifts and then the fun." I nodded and Daniel grabbed my hand and I walked him through all the gifts. Daniel got me some roses with a giant teddy bear and tickets to my favorite singer Madison Beer.

"Mi amor i love this all of this and I'm so thankful for the tickets" I kissed Daniel and gave him a tight hug.

"My love I loved all my gifts and I appreciate all of them there so thoughtful, I couldn't have asked for anything better."

"I think it's time for something else Daniel" Daniel chuckles and grabs my hips.

"I think it is to my love, now let's get this dress off shall we"

"Yes Daniel let's get these clothes off"

A night full of passion and love most perfect Valentine's Day ever. Tonight was a true fairytale.