Drunk ~ Oscar Guerra

Me, Franny and Nezza decided to go to the club with Anne-Marie, Chelsea and Jasmine. My fiancé Oscar didn't want me to go with them cause he was worried something would happen to me. 

"Oscar come on, we promise Y/N will be fine!" Nezza yelled at him. 

"No, she's not going!" Oscar yelled back going to the kitchen. 

"Dude you guys are getting married soon, dude we aren't gonna have nights alone with her like this" Franny said as Oscar came back with some water and all the boys where heard laughing behind Oscar. 

Oscar has always been overprotective with me cause he's scared something would happen to me, like I love that he's protective but sometimes it's really bad, it only got worse when we got engaged. 

"The answer is still, no, do I have to say it to you three in Spanish? The answer is NO" Oscar said as he came to hug me. The boys dying of laughter and the girls getting pissed. 

"My question is why are you guys asking him?" I said getting out of Oscar's grip and we all ran to mine and Oscar's room so I could get ready, Oscar came running after us and before he burst through our door Nezza locked it. 

Once we were readying Nezza texted Crawford telling him to hold Oscar down so we could leave, which he had to say yes, he got no option here. 

"Okay girls Crawford and Will are sitting on Oscar, come on everybody let's go" Nezza said to which me and Franny looked at each other hella confused but okay. 

We walked to the entrance and looked back cause we heard yelling. Oscar Is trying to push Crawford and Will off of him so he could get to me, 'You bastard' Crawford yelled at Oscar now there fighting. 

"Go now!" Jc yelled pulling them apart. Me, Nezza and Franny all booked it to Franny's car. 

We all drove off to the club Anne-Marie and the rest of the girls were at. Once we got there we parked and we went to meet up with the girls.

"How did Oscar let you leave?" Chelsea asked me knowing damn well we had to do something about it.

"The boys had to fight him." The girls laughed and we decided to start our fun.

~~

3:00 a.m. 

Oscar's P.O.V

I kept calling Y/N but she wasn't answering me. I tried calling all the girls and no one was answering me, I left texts and called them multiple times and still nothing. Y/N said she was gonna be back at 12 and it's already 3. 

"Os-scar" Y/N walked through the door stumbling, she's drunk.

"Come on Y/N let's get you to bed" I picked her up and took her to our room, I'm beyond pissed right now. She promised this bullshit would stop, if I stopped, she was gonna stop to. I haven't drank or smoked since we got engaged 8 months ago, right after we got married we planned on starting a family but we can't do that if one of us is always drinking or always smoking.

I played Y/N down, took off her dress and her bra and put my shirt on her, I took off her shoes and pulled the covers over her, I went into the kitchen and poured her a glass of water and grabbed some Advil for her hangover. Once I entered our room again Y/N was our like a light and I place the things on the bedside table. I laid down on the other side of the bed when all of the sudden Y/N came and laid on top of me like always. 

~~

12:30 p.m next day

Y/N'S P.O.V

I woke up with a massive headache, I knew Oscar was gonna be pissed I got drunk but all the girls did and I didn't want to be left out, so I got drunk with them. I know shitty excuse but come on, he did it all the time. Oscar walked into our room pointing at the bedside table and saw two Advil tables and the water, I immediately drank both and Oscar was on his computer doing who knows what. 

"Babe I'm sorry, I know we had a deal but I didn't want to feel left out cause all the girls got drunk as well. I know that's a bad excuse but I really am sorry" I told him and I saw him turn around.

"Y/N do you know how many times I felt left out cause all my friends were getting blacked out drunk? In the past 8 months I haven't drank or smoked cause we had a deal, a deal to start our family right after our wedding. Hell we have a place that is still does not have shit cause we were supposed to go fix it up remember? That's why I didn't want you fucking going out cause we had that planned out already. I went this morning to let the furniture guys in, everything is in our living room cause someone decided to go and get drunk last night!" He's pissed I know he is and there is nothing I could do about it.

"I'm sorry Oscar I really am" Oscar didn't say anything he just turned around and went back to what he was doing. 

~~ 

7:00 p.m 

Y/N'S P.O.V

Oscar left a while ago and he said he was going to our apartment and I asked him I could join him but he didn't say anything he just walked out. I decided to take a shower and get ready for the rest of the night, after I finished getting ready for bed I post-mated some Italian food for me and Oscar. 

About an hour later my food got here so I took it inside mine and Oscar's room, the boys were about to start streaming and Oscar still hadn't gotten home, I texted him telling him I ordered me and him some Italian food, he didn't respond though. About 20 minutes later Oscar came inside our room and laid down on our bed, I was watching a movie and I was about to fall asleep again. 

"Your food is on your desk" Oscar got up and grabbed his food, after he was done eating he laid down and pulled me close to him. "I thought you were mad at me" 

"I am, but I still love you" He kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep.