Christian (Valentine's day)

Christian's POV

Today I want to ask Y/N to be my girlfriend, after being best friends for about 5 years I've noticed that I actually started falling for her. As much as I don't want to ruin our friendship I feel like I have to tell her. I can't keep this secret anymore, I've liked her for 2 years and I wanted to tell her the semester before we graduated college but she started talking to this douche bag and needles to say he treated her like shit. I tried to get her out of her two year toxic relationship, the only I could do that was to move her out to L.A from Oregon. 

I could tell you I've been trying to tell Y/N that I like her forever now but I have not been able to tell her cause it has to be perfect. Nezza and Franny keep trying to tell me to just tell her but it has to be perfect, it has to be just right. 

"Hey Y/N what you up to?" I asked her walking into my living room. 

"Reading a book" she answered with a book up her nose. 

"What book?" I sat right next to her. She looked up at me.

"Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas" She stuffed her book up her nose again.

I turned on a movie, specifically to all the boys: always and forever Lara Jean. Y/N loves these movies, she's been dying to watch the last movie. Y/N put down her book and marked it the moment she heard Lara jean's voice. I grabbed a blanket and we cuddled up to each other. 

After the movie me and Y/N decided to go get food at Chick-fil-a and go to the beach. As we sat down on the sand eating our food looking at the sunset, after eating and messing around we sat back down.

"Hey Y/N" 

"Yeah Christian?"

"I like you" I said as straight up as I could.

"I know. I like you to" I sighed a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

"Wait. How the hell did you know?!" I looked at her like she was insane.

"One time when I was falling asleep on you after a movie, you whispered that you liked me and I heard you, I fell asleep super happy but I remembered that you thought I was asleep but I randomly woke up and you where talking to Daniel and Franny, so you confessed how long you've liked me for and you also said you loved me, that night I realized that I love you to" I loved this girl even though she found out before I told her that I liked her. 

"Y/N I love you and even though you already know, Y/N be mine please?" 

"You know I've been waiting for you to ask, I would love to her yours" We kissed and went back home to cuddle and watch a movie, when Y/N went to lay down I went to stream and Y/N kept on laughing at me, that's when I noticed that she was reading her book and she kept either laughing at me or she was saying rude comments to make fun of me. After my stream was over I noticed that Y/N was asleep and I went and slept beside her cuddling my forever.