Tease ~ Jc Caylen

Today I was in the mood to mess with my boyfriend of 4 years, the one and only Jc Caylen, I was also gonna film this shit cause you know we ain't sucking no dick for free, so it's going on his channel;)

"Hey guys it's Y/N, being a youtuber and shit, anyway guys today I'm gonna be teasing my boyfriend, the owner of this channel Jc, I'm gonna be setting up cameras in some places in his room and go from there, also I'm In some booty shorts and a cute crop top, let me show you guys. Andy put lights and shit. Okay so let's set you guys up and get this started."

I set up one camera on his desk pointing to his bed and another on the very edge of his mini fridge by the wall, so it was getting a full view of his room, he won't suspect shit cause I always place my cameras in those locations.

"Baby!" I yelled for Jc and heard him say coming so I sat down on his bed. He walked in a few seconds later.

"What's up beautiful?" Jc asked me, I patted the spot next to me and he sat down, I placed my hand on his thigh, he looked at my hand and back at me.

"So I've been thinking" I said seductively.

"Yeah?" Jc tried taking my hand off his thigh but when he did that I got up and sat on his lap.

"Why don't we start a youtube channel together"

"Why are you acting so weird?" Jc asked laying down.

"What do you mean?" I straddled his lap, he placed his hands on my thighs while looking at me suspiciously.

"Why are you being so seductive, what's going on?"

"Nothing I'm just in a mood" I leaned down to kiss him and slowly grind on him. I pulled away the moment I felt his friend get excited.

"Why did you stop?" Jc asked confused.

"I'm bored now" I climbed off his lap and sat down on his couch and he came and sat next to me.

"The fuck you mean, your bored now?" Jc grabbed me and placed him back on his lap.

"I am, maybe I will go ask Franny and Nezza if they want to go get food"

"No you aren't, your gonna finish what you started"

"Nah" I got off of Jc and went to ask Nezza if she wanted to go get food, but before I could even open Jc's bedroom door, I was pulled back and placed on his bed again, but this time he was on top and he was trapping me, lucky bastard.

We soon started make out and as it got more heated I remembered about the cameras, I pushed Jc off of me and turned off the cameras and placed them both on his desk facing the wall.

"Really this was all for a video?" Jc asked getting annoyed and frustrated.

"Yeah, but we can still fuck" I told him walking to his bed

"Come here then" Jc pulled me on his bed and went to lock the door.

I just seen that we have it 1k reads, I'm so happy right now, I honestly didn't think a lot of people would read these but I guess people are and I can't wait to see how many more people read these. Thank you all so much and I hope you guys are enjoying these imagines.... Okay let's go to the next one... ZOOOOOMMMMM