Daniel's Twin ~ Jonah Marais

So here's the tea ready sis cause that shit is piping hot. 

So I'm Daniel's twin sister, Yes as in I Y/N Seavey am the Daniel Seavey twin sister, now here's the thing I love my brothers but damn there dicks. So like I like Jonah right and he likes me back and we started dating about 8 months ago and the only people who know, are Anna, My mom, Myta, Ashley and his family. No one could know about me and Jonah cause then my brothers would flip their shit and kill Jonah. 

Me and Jonah are currently in my bathroom waiting for the test to be done. As my timer went off we stood up and grabbed one test and when Jonah's timer went off we grabbed the other test, we both took in a deep breath and flipped them over. Positive.

"Does yours..?" Jonah nodded his head slowly, we hugged each other crying, one half of us was excited to have a baby but the other half of us was terrified for what my brothers were gonna do. 

"Listen to me, no matter what I'm gonna be here by your side, I don't care what Daniel, Tyler and Christian are gonna say or do, trust me I can take a beating it's fine. But I'm ready to take on this responsibility with you, I'm not going anywhere I promise, I love you forever and always" Jonah kissed me and we decided to go down stairs to Myta and my mom to tell them the news.

"So?" Myta asked us and we both looked at each other and looked back at them. 

"Positive" They got super excited and hugged us both.

"YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A BABY!" My mom yelled excitedly and Daniel, Tyler and Christian dropped the boxes they were holding looking at me and Jonah. 

"YOU GUYS ARE WHAT?!" Daniel yelled as they started getting closer to me and Jonah. "JONAH, WE TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU SO MANY FUCKING TIMES! MY SISTERS ARE OFF LIMITS! YOU STARTED DATING MY TWIN SISTER AND THEN GOT HER PREGNANT?! WHAT NOW JONAH ARE YOU GOING TO JUST WALK THE FUCK OUT OF HER LIFE? UMM! JONAH I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!" I grabbed Daniel's arm trying to calm him down but he pushed me off and Franny tried to calm him down but it wasn't working. "Y/N SHIT! YOUR PROBABLY WORSE, IT PROBABLY ISN'T JONAH'S BABY! IT'S PROBABLY SOME GUYS THAT YOU FOUND ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD HUH?! YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT" I smack Daniel as hard as I could. 

"DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY! YOU WILL NOT AND I REPEAT YOU WILL NOT CALL YOUR SISTER THAT!" My mom yelled at Daniel.

"WHY? HUH? SHE IS ONE!" I smacked him harder this time.

"Maybe because Daniel, I've only slept with one guy." I said trying to be calm.

"But Jonah really?" Daniel asked looking in my eyes.

"Look I know you aren't happy about me and Jonah being together and having a kid but boys I think you have to accept the fact that this is happening and that we are happy" I told my brothers but of course someone had to have an issue with it.

"No, Y/N! You do realize that this is gonna be such a big problem with their management." Tyler pointed out.

"So what's the worse that can happen?" I question.

"They are gonna make you get an abortion" Tyler and Daniel said.

"I'm not gonna do that" Jonah nodded agreeing with me.

"Well twin sister, your gonna have to live with mom till the baby is born and you have to hide it completely" I sighed angrily.

"Jonah, listen to me, you mess up once, your dead. Jonah, you may be laughing on the inside or whatever but listen not one of us, are happy with you guys being together, but we will just accept it. Also I just hope you both know your guys lives are gonna change forever." Christian spoke up after being quiet for an hour.

"Listen boys if anything you should be happy for them, yeah I know Daniel it's your bandmate but at least you know she will be loved and safe forever, that should put you at peace. Christian and Tyler I know you guys don't want her to grow up but she's going to rather you want her to or not." Myta said and we all nodded and hugged it out. I still smacked the three of them. 

"Y/N" My mom warned me. 

"Take care of her Jonah" Daniel said in complete seriousness. He lightly smacked me back.

"Daniel" Mom slightly yelled at him and I snorted out a laugh. 

"I will, I promise" Jonah replied hugging me and we all decided to play some bored games and just hang out with each other. Even though I'm Daniel's twin and him being super overprotective, I'm glad he and my other brothers accept this, even if they don't want to. But now we can be a couple in front of everyone expect the fans and Why Don't We's management, we also have to hide this baby which shouldn't be hard. But these are issues for another time.