Jc (Valentine's day)

February 14th the day of love, the day of affection or so I thought. My boyfriend of two years was cheating on me with someone who I thought was my friend. I went to the C4 house in search for Jc my best friend.

"JC! JC!" I screamed loudly so that he could hear me.

"His room" Oscar yelled back.

I ran up the stairs into his room. "J-Jc" he rushed up from his couch and hugged me. "H-h-he cheated"

"Baby I'm so sorry" he kissed my neck and rubbed my back. After about an hour crying on Jc's shoulder I had stopped and looked at him.

"Hey can we have a movie night?" Jc nodded and pulled out his phone.

"What are we eating?" I smiled at him as he smiled back at me.

"Let's get either Waffle House or something else that's super good"

"So (your favorite breakfast food)?" I nodded and Jc placed the order.

"Hey so want to go to New Mexico with me?" It being currently 5 am on Valentine's Day.

"Yeah sure when?" That seems so exciting to go somewhere.

"At 6 am" Jc smiled at me and I smacked him and giggled.

"Okay idiot thanks for telling me, I'm gonna pack what I have here" I got up and got my clothes and necessities. Once our post mates got here me and Jc sat down on his couch and ate our breakfast.

About an hour and a half later me and Jc went and got our stuff down stairs and waited for Brian to finish getting ready so we could go get Ryan. As Brian was walking out me and Jc into the rental car and waited for him there. After about 5-10 minutes Brian had all his stuff in the car and off we went to get Ryan.

During the road trip I have realized something, I like Jc.

Jc's POV

So here's the tea sis, I like Y/N and i don't know how to tell her.

Y/N pov

After a long trip and a couple pit stops we finally made it to las Cruces to meet Bambi! I'm so excited to meet her.

"Okay so we're here let's go meet Bambi!" I said exciting. I was the first one to jump out of the car.

"Here she comes" Ryan said and I was jumping up and down as Jc was nervous. When she came out I instantly fell in love with her and I couldn't wait to hold her. Jc meet her before any of us.

"Oh my gosh! She's so cute" Jc was so happy to see her. As we were leaving me and Jc sat down on either side of Bambi and I was petting her.

"Okay so I got an idea" Brian said.

"This must be good" me and Jc looked at each other and laughed at what I said.

"Y/N you should be Bambi's mom"

"You know Brian that isn't a bad idea" Jc said.

"I mean yeah but we aren't even together" I replied a bit sad.

"We'll see about that" Ryan smirked. Umm your girl is lost but okay.

Once we got to the hotel in El Paso all I wanted to do was sleep. We got to our room and I went straight to the bed, Jc came and laid down next to me with Bambi and Brian and Ryan had gone to get food.

"Hey Y/N I want to ask you something" Jc said nervous

"What's up?" I popped up putting my hands on chin.

"Will you be mine and Bambi's Valentine's?" Jc asked as Ryan and Brian gave me some roses and chocolate.

"Yes!" I hugged Jc and thanked the boys for getting my stuff I kissed Jc's check and gave him a teddy bear I packed in my bag to give him.

Best Valentine's Day ever.

Okay cute! 
So let's go.... ZZOOOOMMMM