I Fucked Up Perfection ~ Kian Lawley

(This is in Kian's pov)

DEAR Y/N 

I fucked up perfection, I put myself first when you need me the most. I was your boyfriend and I have completely fucked everything up. There's no room for forgiveness anymore. 

I still remember that cold evening, the night you walked out, it was our biggest fight yet, you just wanted my attention, I wanted to stream and you hated that, this night was the first time we had an actual conversation in over a month. I was selfish, I still love you but I can't have you anymore. 

The pictures of us are still on the wall, the closet is empty, my clothes are everywhere, I can't walk into our closet to put them away, I can't even walk into our bedroom, I broke everything in there, everything in this apartment reminds me of you, it shouldn't but it does.

I hope you don't tell your mother cause she will tell your dad and that's just more broken hearts.

I won't tell my parents how I fucked up perfection, they would hate me cause they always loved you, the always said you would be the girl who makes me settle down. The future we had planned out was thrown out the door, that late night in December. 

The kiss you good mornings, gone, and it's what I deserve. 

You were perfect, I never fail to realize that over the past 3 years, now after 4 months, people still ask me how have you been, I never have the answer to that questions. 

When you told everyone we broke up last month, they have tried taking me to bars, to try to match make me with some girl, they never come close to you. You have taken complete control of me and I know I'm not gonna be let go of soon. 

All the adventures we had, all the memories are on fire and falling apart, they always come back and I wonder if it happens to you.

When I'm by myself and the drinks don't help at all, I stare at the wall of pictures and just yesterday I took them all down, I keep getting reminded of what I did every time I look at that wall, I kept fighting wars in my head with all the regrets, I now have every letter you wrote for me. 

I always reading those letter, last week Jc took them with him when he came over, he saw me reading one and he told me it wasn't healthy for me to read them. 

All I have now are the pictures of all the good times we had. 

I called your phone, hoping you wouldn't answer or notice. You thankfully didn't notice and I was able to hear your voice the one that is now engraved in my brain. 

I don't know the protocol for fixing a broken heart. 

But I know that I will find it. 

Goodbye Y/N,

Love forever and always Kian Lawley.

~~~~~~~

Damnit now I'm in my feels. Anyways guys this actually got inspired by the song Protocol by The Vamps. 

Anyways I actually have the most perfect idea for the next one and then I'm gonna do more preferences. 

SOOO.... LET'S ZOOOOOOMMMMM OVER THERE!