Goodbyes ~ Zach Herron

Zach's P.O.V
It's wrong I knew it was when I did it. I knew she was gonna leave me. I lost complete control when I saw Kay at that party. Y/N doesn't know that we hooked up. The boys are threatening me. Everyone is disappointed in me. Crawford her brother wants kill me. Corbyn her best friend is gonna tell her tonight if I don't. How could I have let this happened. I'm so stupid. I love her, she loves me. She has ever fucking quality every guy wants in a girl. Everyone of Daniel's friends want her. Crawford wouldn't let her date any of them. She's everything.

"Hey Zach" Y/N knows she can't even look at me. We're at the C4 house. Corbyn told her. She's been with him all day.

"I'm sorry" even if it's not what she deserves I can't do anything else the damage is done, it happened I fucked up.

"Who was it with?" Her voice cracked a little.

"Kay" she simply nodded and at that moment Corbyn and Crawford walked into Jc's room. She ran to him. She held onto him while she cried. He loved her. I could tell. She loved him, she just didn't want to admit it to herself or anyone. Corbyn and Y/N loved each other. As much as it hurt me, I wanted them to be happy. I already did enough damage to her, she needs someone who can love her better then I ever could. 

"Zach there's no way I could do this anymore" I looked at her and as much as it hurt I knew deep down I couldn't do this anymore either. She will never forgive me and our relationship would never work if we stayed together. 

"I agree" I looked down at my feet.

"So we feel the same" I nodded.

"Listen Y/N, Corbyn I want you guys to be happy. I won't get in the way. Maybe we can still be friends Y/N. But I see the way you guys look at each other and it's pure love, that's how I want someone to look at you Y/N, I'm sorry I couldn't do that for you, I couldn't give you everything and I could never love you the way Corbyn could but Corbyn treat her good please. She's a keeper" they both looked so shocked even Crawford looked surprised.

"Hey Zach, I would love to be friends with you and thank you for the honesty and everything you have taught me when we where together" Y/N said with a small smile, I smiled back and walked out the C4 house. Time to find my person.

......skip 4 years......
"Zach!" Kay yelled for me in the kitchen, I ran downstairs and looked at her scared as shit.

"Y/N and Corbyn just welcomed there little boy, Corbyn F/B/N Besson" I couldn't help but feel joy for them, we decided to go see them tomorrow with the twins. I know what we had was a good try at a relationship but we are better off as friends even if we aren't super close, I would rather us be how we are now then having to say goodbye to her forever.

Y/N POV.
"Everyone welcome Corbyn F/B/N Besson" Corbyn passed him to his parents, Corbyn still had tears in his eyes. He was so excited to be here for his birth and just because his boy is now here.

Even though me and Zach broke up he still comes to everything that goes on and he actually came to meet F/B/N with Kay and his girls, we haven't been close since it all happened 4 years ago but I'm mean that's the thing is we weren't meant for the happily ever after, we were meant for the goodbyes.