Lunch Date ~ Jonah Marais

Jonah has been stuck at the studio with the rest of why don't we for what like 2 months now, he goes to the studio around 8 in the morning and gets back home around midnight. I haven't been able to hang out with my own boyfriend since they have been scheduled crazy hours to finish the new upcoming album.  Of course I try to be as understanding as possible but it's really hard when I can't even talk/text my boyfriend cause they have been super busy.

Today I decided to give Randy a call to see if me and Franny can steal the boys for a least an hour, Randy had told me yes so me and Franny went to surprise the boys at the studio.

"FBI stop what you are doing!" I yelled as me and Franny walked in with bananas as guns. The boys started laughing as they saw what we where holding.

"We need a Daniel Seavey and Jonah Marais please" Franny said trying to be as serious as possible, I bit my lip to start myself for laughing.

"What's going on?" Jonah took the banana from my hand and gave me a quick peck as I took his hand.

"See you guys in an hour" I yelled to the everyone and dragged Jonah with me to my car.

"Where are we going?" Jonah laughed as I opened the door for him to get in.

"Just get in and you will see" I said getting inpatient but of course it's Jonah so he stood in front of me with his arms crossed around his chest looking straight at me. I of course had to look up at him.

"I'm not getting in till you tell me where we are going" Jonah sassed.

"Babe!! We have been together for 2 years it's not like I'm gonna kill you, we are just going on a lunch date. Now get in before I force you in" I whined at how he was acting.

Jonah just stood there with an amused look on his face. I groaned and tried to pull him to the passenger side but of course it's me versus Jonah, I'm weak as shit compared to Jonah.

"Babbbbbeeeeee!" I whined to which Jonah laughed and got into the passenger seat. I squealed and ran to the driver seat and started driving to our house. Once we got to the driveway and parked my car, I ran and dragged Jonah with me to my apartment.

"Why are you excited?" Jonah asked. I just kept silent and once we reached the front door I unlocked the door and let us in. Today I decided to make food for us both. I made vodka pasta with a salad on the side.

"So what do you think?" I asked him.

"I love it" I had set up the table with candles all around the table and with red and white roses in a vase as the center piece.

We sat down to eat of course I set the chairs right next to each other, I don't think I would be able to seat across from him. That is mad strange.

"Baby I know I've been super busy lately but I promise I'm trying baby I know our 3 year is coming up and I want to make it super special but it's just-" Jonah started.

"You know our 3 year is today right?" Jonah ran his hands through his hair and face and groaned in frustration. 

"Baby I'm so so-" I kissed his lips. 

"It's okay I understand" Jonah started tearing up a bit and I could tell he was upset but I understood he has been super busy. 

"I feel like a horrible boyfriend like you deserve so much better and I'm such a dick cause I didn't even text you or anything today baby" Jonah said crying. 

"Okay one you aren't a horrible boyfriend and two you are everything I could have asked for in a guy so shut up, third it's okay you are here now" I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, he wiped away his tears and hugged me. "Listen I have an idea and it involves no clothes and the bed ou down" I smirked at Jonah to which he laughed. 

"Yes I am down" He replied dragged me to our bedroom.