Let's Have A Baby ~ Jack Avery

How can I say this nicely? 

Jack Is A Dumbass Sometimes. 

So here's the situation right, so about a month ago Gabbie told me that Lav really wants a sister or brother and this lead Jack to be a horny fuck 24/7, Gabbie didn't mean for Jack to hear but he was standing right behind us with Lav on his shoulders. 

"Baaaaabbbbbeeeee" Jack whined for the 1000th time today.

"Jack no" I said walking into the kitchen about to make dinner.

"Please, come on we have been together for almost 2 years now, I really want another kid" I sighed as Jack came and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my neck. 

"Jack come on, like, are you serious?" Jack nodded picking me up.

"You know sometimes I hate you" I said while smacking his ass.

"No you don't" Jack laid me down on the bed and before anything happened I booked it downstairs. "I'm so gonna get you back!" Jack said running after me, we started running around the house till I gave up and just let Jack take me back to our room. 

"So, listen, Jack I love you and I want to be with you forever, I know you really want more kids and I'm willing to give them to you but Jack before any of that happens, I need to know something, I want to be with you forever, I love you so much and I know you love me to but I just need to know that no matter what happens you will always be here, I want you to always be there, I want to raise our kids together, I want to be Mrs. Avery, I want to be yours forever. Jack you know I suck at words but what I'm trying to say is.." Me and Jack got down on one knee and both of us pulled out rings and with tears flowing down our faces we asked 'will you marry me?" at the same time, we both nodded and put each others rings on and kissed each other, which started a whole make out session.

"So...?" Jack smirked.

"Yes, Jack, let's have a baby" a romantic night started and after that one night I turned out to be pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl, we where super happy and we see Lav and Gabbie more often now, I actually stay with them in Hawaii when Jack goes on tour. Life's been great it's even greater now that after 3 years we are welcoming our next baby boy.