Crawford (Valentine's day)

You know today is just a day I hate the fucking most, all the couples being romantic and shit. I like this boy, but he doesn't like me back, this boy is named Crawford John Daniel Collins. Me and Crawford are the only single ones in our friend group, everyone was going out to do all their couple shit today and I was gonna stream with Crawford and play A Way Out, a really cool game Jc and Kian recommend all of us to play, so me and Crawford decided to play. 

Half way through the game me and Crawford decided to go get food together and we ended our streams and got ready to go, Crawford had told me to get ready for a walk down the Santa Monica pier. I decided to put on some black high waisted skinny jeans from American eagle and a yellow cropped hoodie from H&M with some white high tops from converse. I grabbed my wallet and my Michael Kors backpack/purse in white. 

Crawford had asked me to pick him up since he didn't have a car, when I showed up at the C4 house I had called him to tell him to get outside. He locked his house and jumped into my car, (he was wearing the outfit in the picture).

"You look okay" Crawford laughed at me and tried to be mad at me.

"Okay says the one who's wearing a yellow hoodie! like what the fuck?!" Crawford started laughing even hard as I smacked his shoulder. 

"Listen this is a fashion statement okay, it's cute and comfortable" 

"Okay yeah you look amazing as always, you've always known how to dress" I thanked him and told him he looked great as well, we headed to some place Crawford wanted to go to, no idea what it's called. Me and Crawford meet at one of Corey's birthday parties about 3 years ago, Corey has tried getting us to date but I knew Crawford didn't like me so I never cared to act on it, yeah I may have a crush on Crawford but last time I heard he liked someone else.

"That was so good" Crawford nodded his head in agreement, after we finished our food we decided to get dessert. 

"You're paying right?" I smacked Crawford's shoulder as the waiter came back with our check, I was about to pull out my credit card when Crawford placed his before I could do anything about it the waiter had already taken it. 

"I thought I was paying"I looked at him confused as hell. 

"Dude I was joking" he chuckled "I'm not letting you pay for our date" he whispered under his breath and I acted like I didn't hear a thing, before I could question anything the waiter had came back and handed Crawford back the receipt and his credit card. After he sighed the receipt, he grabbed the copy and we got up to leave.

"Excuse us, we just wanted to tell you guys, you two are one cute couple, it reminds me and my husband of when we were younger" An older lady told us and we both smiled at her and thanked her but before we could leave her husband told Crawford something.

"Don't ever give up on her, no matter how hard it gets, just always remember why you fell in love with her in the first place" The older couple smiled at us as Crawford grabbed my hand.

"I won't ever give up on her, have a great night you too." I nodded at him and he asked for a waiter and the waiter was about to hand the man his check "Listen man I will pay for their meal" The waiter handed Crawford the check and he put his card on the paycheck and told him to add any dessert they wanted, after we finished paying for their meal the older couple gave us both a hug and thanked us, we walked out of the restaurant Crawford grabbed my hand again and stopped me.

"Why did you stop?" I questioned him with a little laugh. 

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Crawford asked, I was a bit shocked and Crawford looked down at his shoes, after about ten minutes of me not answering him, he let go of my hand "I-I'm sorry f-forget I sa-said a-anything" Crawford started to walk to my car with tears running down his face. 

"SHIT" I ran after Crawford and once I caught up to him I heard him start crying harder. I grabbed a hold of his arm, he turned around and before he could say anything I kissed him and he soon kissed back.

"What?" Crawford asked confused as he pulled away from the kiss.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Crawford, I was just shocked that you even liked me" 

"I've liked you for a while now you clueless idiot" I smacked his shoulder and he pulled me in for another kiss. What an amazing night.