Kian (Valentine's day)

Today me and Kian decided to stay in, instead of going to some fancy restaurant. I told Kian not to do anything crazy but it's Kian. I know he's gonna to do something, I decided to cook some breaded chicken with rice and salad, I also made a cheesecake with strawberries blended in the batter and froze it, till Kian came home.

"Hey baby!" Kian yelled as he walked through the front door. 

"Kitchen!" I yelled back, I felt arms wrapped around me and a kiss on my neck. "Hey babe" 

"It smells so good in here" Kian grabbed my face and place a kiss on my lips. "What are you making" I explained to him what I was making and he decided to help me by making the salad. 

"You literally got the easiest thing if you mess it up i'm gonna laugh so hard" I turned to see Kian chopping up the vegetables.

"Hey listen, don't doubt me" I giggled and finished cooking the chicken.

After we where done I served me and Kian a plate each and set it down on the table as Kian served us a glass of our favorite wine. We sat down and ate while talking about some memories and just enjoying each others company.

"Do you remember when you first asked me out and you where so nervous you couldn't even form a sentence and Jc had to help you" I started laughing as Kian started blushing. 

"Okay wait listen... I was only nervous cause you are the most perfect girl ever and I was scared you where gonna think that I wasn't good enough for you or something and I wasn't nervous I was scared okay get your facts straight" 

"You doubted me though" 

"Okay no I didn't" 

"Yes you did, you literally question me for an hour" 

"Okay not even" 

"Should we ask Jc" 

"Ask him, he's gonna tell you that you are laying Y/N" 

I called Jc and he said and I quote, 'Y/N is right dude you didn't believe her' 

Kian got mad and pulled me to our bedroom and stopped at the front door.

"if I was so nervous we wouldn't be here 3 years later" he took a deep breath and pulled me into our bedroom which was decorated like our first date with the blanket the candles the basket and the roses everywhere. "Y/N if I was so nervous I wouldn't be here in this position right now, I would have ran off scared and probably wouldn't talk to you ever again, if it weren't for Corey and Jc forcing me to ask you out I wouldn't be here right now with you. Yes I was terrified that night I felt like I was about to shit my pants but watching your eyes lit up and your beautiful smile, I knew in that moment, you are everything I ever wanted, I don't want anyone else, I don't, I want you, only you, forever. Here we are 3 years later and Y/F/N (full name) you still give me butterflies, you still make my heart skip a beat, you still impress me everyday, you still amazes me, I'm so hooked on you at this point it doesn't even seem right, Y/N you complete me, you give me everything I ever wanted and I know your still gonna give me so much more, I know what I want and it's you, it will always be you. You make me fall more and more madly in love with you every single day. Y/N even with tears running down your face with your makeup completely ruined you're still the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. I want you on your good days and on your bad ones, I don't care how much we fight or argue, I'm still gonna want you. Y/F/N will you be my forever and marry me?" Kian was down one knee with the ring in his hand both of us crying and i instantly nodded my head.

"Yes, yes a million times yes" he slipped the ring on my finger and pulled me into a kiss.

here's to forever.

Okay if that ain't cute I don't know what is... anyways let's ZOOOOMMMM the fuck out of here.