Sick (alternative) ~ Oscar Guerra

I woke up rushing to the bathroom to throw up. I tried to be quite so I wouldn't wake up my boyfriend Oscar who was peacefully sleeping. I started feeling super weak, once I was done I brushed my teeth and flushed the toilet, but i sat down on the floor not being able to move. I fell asleep on the bathroom floor but after about 30 minutes I moved quickly to throw up again but this time I felt someone move my hair and rub my back. 

"Baby, what's wrong?" Oscar asked me once I was done. 

"I'm not feeling good" I said laying down on the floor, which Oscar got up to get a big blanket and pillows to bring to the bathroom, he laid a pillow right underneath my head and placed his right next to mine. "What are you doing?" I asked as Oscar throw some of the blanket on me and laid down right next to me. 

"Cause you aren't feeling good and you will be throwing up a lot, so why not just lay here" Oscar threw the rest of the blanket on him and he pulled me closer to him. 

"Okay, babyyyyy I want cuddles" I laid my head on his chest and soon fell asleep. 

I woke up about 3 hours later to throw up again to which Oscar came to the rescue of course, after I finished Oscar went to what I assume the kitchen cause he came back with water and medicine. 

"Here baby drink some medicine and here's some water" I took the water and medicine from him and drank the medicine which was gross as shit. We laid back down and fell back to sleep. 

We woke back up at 9 am and this time surprising I didn't have to throw up. But Oscar still wanted to take me to the bed at least. I laid down but quickly had to get up to throw up again. Oscar rushed to the bathroom with me. After doing everything I had to, I went back to lay down again. 

"Amor I'm gonna go get some stuff I will be back, I'm gonna ask Brian to come check on you" I nodded and turned on the tv. 

"Babes Oscar said you are sick and he wants me in here with you which I don't mind cause my bestie needs me." Brian said laying next to me. 

"Yeah I have a stomach bug, but how are you?" I asked Brian getting comfy as we started talking. 

After about 2 hours Brian had a photoshoot to get to, so I decided to watch the squid game and I guess I fell asleep cause when I woke up Oscar and Jc walked into the room. 

"Jc she's sleeping you ask her later" Oscar said. 

"No Jc ask me" I said sitting up. 

"So Y/N want to help me with a march shoot tomorrow" I nodded my head. 

"If I feel better than yes" I told Jc whom got all excited and walked out of mine and Oscar's room. 

"So amor I went and bought you some soup and made you a tea" I thanked him and started eating some soup. I had decided to put on southpaw on, Oscar grabbed his food and sat down next to me and we watched a couple of movies and talked, after a while I ended up falling asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~

Okay so @arianabieber12

I hope you like it and I know it's not that great but it's okay:)