Let's dye his hair ~ Danny Garcia

So today at the C4 house Danny decided that he wanted to have Jc bleach his hair. Dumbass.
But Jc is also letting Danny straighten his hair. Why? No possible clue.

"Okay im gonna start setting up the stream" Jc said as me and Danny laid in his bed cuddling.

I've been living with my brother Oscar and his roommates for the past year. Me and Danny meet about 10 months ago and in those 10 months me and Danny got closer and started getting to know each other for about 4 months now.

"We are almost set up" Jc told us, I didn't really pay attention to him giving I was half asleep. After about 10 minutes Danny tried getting up without waking me up but I woke up anyways.

"Hey guys welcome back to the stream" Jc said.

"Sorry i didn't mean to wake you up" I shook my head getting up. Jc was reading off donations and subscriptions.

"Guys today we dying Danny's hair and his gonna be straightening my hair. I'm gonna fucking reject this" I nodded patting Jc's shoulder.

"Yeah you fucking are"
"No you're not" me and Danny said at the same time causing Jc to laugh.

"To be honest I don't even know what I'm doing" Danny admitted.

"DANNY!!!" Jc yelled causing me to laugh.

"Oh this gonna be good" I said with a smirk.

I helped Danny figure out how to use my straightener. Jeez I just told to turn it on and now his stressed.

"Danny stop fucking moving" Jc said as he dipped a what I assume is a used plastic fork to put the bleach on one half of Danny's hair.

"So why are you doing just half?" I asked and Jc just shrugged.

"What if it doesn't look good? What am I supposed to do" Danny replied.

"Bitchass what makes you think this won't turn out good?" Jc asked.

"Cause it's dumb and dumber doing each other's hair, like yeah what could possibly go wrong there huh" i looked at the both of them and then at the chat who was agreeing with me.

"Okay one that's rude babes and two Jc why is everyone saying you are using the spoon you used to eat with?" Jc just laughed and tried avoiding the question but it's Danny, he's gonna have to answer him.

"Cause it's not just any fork it's yours" me and Jc laughed as Danny started getting mad at Jc.

"That's disgusting, Jc where are your manners? Did your mother not tell to not use stuff that you put in your mouth on your body or hair?"

"No she didn't Y/N. Why did you mother tell you that?" I nodded at Jc.

"Wait really why?" Danny asked as the boys started coming into Jc's room.

"Cause whenever Oscar would piss me off I would throw like bottles of water and spoons at their faces and if it was enough I would grab plastic silverware and throw them to Oscar and one day I manage to cut Oscar's chin, so my mom and dad said I couldn't do that" I explained.

"Yeah but then she would throw controllers and tv remotes at me" Oscar told everyone.

"No I only did that once fuck off. Also one time Oscar broke my game boy so I broke his Xbox 360"

"That's true and mom and dad said you where gonna have to pay me back and you never did!" Oscar yelled at me.

"Cause the next day you got a PlayStation 3!" I retorted.

"Yeah but-" Oscar started.

"You had to pay back my game boy but you never did!" Everyone just sat there laughing at us.

"Because you got your Nintendo Ds!"

"Yeah but I payed for that with the money I saved up!" Oscar just sat down and stayed silent. Once I look at Danny and Jc I see Danny straighten I guess Jc's hair.

"See look even Y/N is confused as to what you are doing!" Jc complained to Danny.

"I'm doing great leave me alone" Danny told Jc.

"Danny doesn't even know how to boil water, he told me before this" I told Jc and everyone laughed at him.

"Jc should teach Danny basic things" Jc read off the chat. I laughed and agreed.

"Man what the hell does Jc look like?" Will asked as Danny "Finished" straighten Jc's hair.

"A Mop" I replied as everyone laughed.

"I look so ugly bro!" Jc whined as him and Danny went to wash off the bleach in his hair and we all agreed that he look good he just needs to do the other side which Jc did and I decided to go get some food with Oscar, Will and Dyl.

~~~~~~
Okay well this was requested for @knj-c4-hype
Hope you like it boo:)