For You Pt2 ~ Corbyn Besson

You guessed it For you - Wdw.

I'm on my way to the airport ready to leave L.A and go to New York City, Christina is waiting for me when I get to the airport. I had a bunch of miss calls from Corbyn but I don't know if I want to talk to him at the moment.

"So listen I know your not gonna want to come back for him, but please come back for me" Jc said as we were about to arrive to the airport.

"Yeah I know Jc, I'll be back in two weeks I already told you, I have all my stuff at your house and on top of that I have my return ticket now"

"Yeah I know I just don't want you to leave us behind" I noticed Jc building up tears in his eyes.

"I will never leave you guys behind, ever. I know you don't want me to leave dude I know you don't, but I need to figure out a way to leave Corbyn. I know it's for the best if I leave him." Jc chuckled.

"You aren't gonna leave him dude, you guys need to work it out. As much as I like you I need to move on, dude Corbyn loves you, we all know this. You love him. Even if I didn't want you guys to work out I think it's best if you do, yeah things get messy in a relationship but dude what relationship doesn't get messy? All of them do dude, listen Corbyn would do anything for you, him letting you go to New York and him coming to the airport to stop you says a lot. Yeah he may not say anything but he's here. His letting you go for you dude, cause you want to go. It's killing him on the inside we know it is, but there's nothing you can do about it, this morning Corbyn was literally bawling his eyes out, he didn't want you to leave, I know he should just leave you alone and let you leave him but Y/N do you really want that?" Do I really want to stay with him. I don't know that's a question I need to start asking myself, I love Jc but I don't know if I want to be with him.

"Well let me process and think about all of this." Jc simply nodded.

"You can take all the time you want, I will still be here" I hugged Jc goodbye and went to board my plane.

Corbyn's POV

I was in the studio with the boys after I went to the airport and watched Y/N's plane leave to New York I had texted Christina to see if it would be a good idea to get a ticket to New York but she said it wasn't and I should just give Y/N time. Two weeks is to long for me to let her go. I was writing in my journal a song for Y/N.

'She said I really miss the old you, I found someone better. I really miss the old me, maybe he was better.'

I know Y/N loved the old me not the guy I'm becoming, but I liked him better as well.

'I know I shouldn't say that I still care but I still care.'

Me and Y/N never made it official that we broke up, but I think we did. Maybe it was for the best but it can't be she's my soulmate, my one and only. I can't just let that go.

'And even when your moving on I hope you know that I will be there, I'll be there for you'

No matter what happens in the next two weeks Y/N should know I'm always gonna be there for her.

'I'm in the palm of your hand and you don't give a damn, was it easy to let me go?'

"Daniel?" I got up looking around for him and he was outside talking to Franny. "Daniel"

"Hey what's up man" Daniel said turning his full attention to me.

"Here" I gave him my notebook, he grabbed it and started reading it.

"Dude this is really good, I think it will make the cut for the album but we need a name and to fill in the blanks for it to be a full song" Daniel smiled at me and handed me back the notebook.