Roadtrip ~ Ryan Abe

This morning was supposed to start like every other morning, wake up, get ready, go edit at Jc's house but of course, Kian and Jc decided to go on a roadtrip for their youtube channel. They asked me, Ryan, Thomas and Anderson to join them and of course their whole entire film crew was coming along. 

"Y/N if you don't get your ass outside in 2 minutes i will kill you" Kian yelled as he walked into the front door in search for me, but failing to notice me in the living room drinking a coffee. I watched him continue to search for me throughout my house, after a bit Ryan and Jc walked in trying to figure out what was going on. 

"Y/N does he know you in here?" Ryan asked as he noticed me sitting down. I shook my head no, Jc and Ryan chuckled and sat down on either side of me. 

"Y/N WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?" Kian yelled as he finally walked into the living room noticing us sitting on the couch. He groaned loudly and i couldn't help but giggle a bit. 

"Dude you spent like 30 minutes just looking for Y/N why didn't you check in here?" Jc asked laughing his ass off. 

"Okay listen not my fault she didn't say anything." Kian defended himself. 

"I honestly wanted to see how long it would take for you to find me" i told Kian as i grabbed my purse and Ryan helped me with my suitcase. As we walked outside, i turned back and locked my door while the boys were putting my suitcase into the van. 

"Are you ready for this long as trip?" Ryan asked as i was hugging Anderson. 

"Nope, are you guys ready for this trip?" I asked both boys as Kian and Jc started getting ready to do their intro. 

"Hell no, i don't like roadtrips especially with those two" Anderson pointed at Kian and Jc, i patted his shoulder telling him, he would be fine. Before Ryan could answer my question Anderson pulled us towards the entrance of the van. 

"Tell me Y/N, do you still like R-" I covered Anderson's mouth with my hand before he finished his sentence. 

"Shut up, we've talked about this already, he said we are best friends and i'm not gonna pursue anything cause i respect that he wants to stay as best friends. I don't want to risk losing him" I told Anderson, he processed to lick my hand to which lead to me groaning in disgust and wiping my hand on his shirt. 

"I still think you should tell him and maybe you can end up with a boyfriend this trip" Anderson was trying to push me to confess my feelings to Ryan. 

"Who might end up with a boyfriend this trip?" Thomas asked me and Andy. 

"Y/N" Andy answered. 

"Why? Do you like someone that's going on this trip Y/N?" Ryan asked as he appeared around the corner of the van with Jc and Kian following right behind him. 

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! ANDERSON LEAVE IT ALONE!" I yelled out of frustration and climbed into the van sitting in the very back, everyone was following my lead and off we went. 

Nothing eventfully happened in the past month, everyone was trying to get me to confess my feelings for Ryan when in reality we are just best friends and will never changed, well until it almost did. 

It happened in Colorado, we were at a lake of some sort and i was out chilling by the lake, while Kian and Jc filmed their video. I was laying on a blanket given it was getting dark out when Ryan came and laid down next to me. 

Nothing was said between the two of us for a while, when suddenly he broke the silence. 

"Hey" he said silently, his voice just above a whisper.

"Hi" I whispered back.

"So... I heard a little secret that slipped up from Kian" Ryan stated, if i could kill Kian right now i would.

"Look it's just a minor crush that i had on you about 2 years ago but then realized we would be much better as friends so i never said shit-" Ryan cut me off. 

"You liked me?" Ryan questioned, fuck! 

After that night i've been avoiding Ryan the rest of the trip, even now that we are back in L.A. i still avoid him at al cost, if we hang out with our friends i try to stay as far away from him as possible, every call and text i avoid at all text. Our friendship is now ruin by an idiotic misunderstanding on my end and i will never go on other road trip with Kian and Jc every again.