No promises ~ Crawford Collins

Promise me, no promises. Is something I've always told Crawford, so when we broke up, I told him to date Nezza cause I knew he liked her. I love them both to death so I wouldn't mind if they got together but after a year, Crawford and me stayed as friends and I still hang out with everyone but Crawford and me stayed single and according to everyone they can tell we still love each other.

"Oh na, na just be careful, na, na love ain't simple, promise me, no promises" I sing with my AirPods in so I couldn't hear much.

"Baby, I think about you and I feel it, deep in my heart, maybe we just aren't meant to be something, maybe we are" Crawford sang right next to me which scared the shit out of me.

"Crawford what are you doing?"

"We need to talk" he said simply.

"Okay what's up?" Crawford sighed heavily.

"Listen I still love you, remember we said not to promise anything to each other in our relationship?" I nodded we agreed to that when we first started dating. "Love listen to me, this past year have been hell not being able to hold you and love you, I want to scream out to the whole world that your mine, I love you so fucking much. I hate the fact that we broke up, I promised you a promise I never told you. I promised you I wasn't going to break your heart, but I did. I know it ain't easy and I know it never will get easier, but Y/N we broke up cause we got into a bad argument. That night I was so mad I didn't realize what I was saying and I'm so sorry. But Y/N I want to keep falling for you but you have to be by my side when I do, I want to dive in this crazy roller coaster with you, I'm not saying our relationship is gonna be perfect but I want to make it perfect for us. I don't want everyone having an opinion on our relationship. Look I'm gonna promise you one thing and that is I will be there to catch you when you need me to. I'll be here every step of the way by your side. I want to be with you and only you, every time I think about you, my heart skips a beat, just seeing you everyday drives me insane, I know everyone always says be careful with who you fall in love with but my love I want this, I want us, cause I know I'm safe with you and I know my heart is to" to say the least I was bawling my eyes out.

"Crawford, I love you and I always will, I don't have a sweet speech prepared but I can and I will promise you, I will fight for our relationship to be perfect as long as you do it with me. Everyone told me maybe we aren't meant for each other, but I know for a fact Crawford John Daniel Collins you are my human, you are my everything and nothing will ever change that" I kissed him even if we had salted tears running down our faces.

"Y/F/N will you be my girlfriend? Again?" I giggled.

"Yes" Crawford lifted me off the chair and was spinning me around, everyone was jumping up and down and Jc had gotten all that on camera, dickhead.

Mine and Crawford's relationship will always be messy but at least we will always work through it together, no matter how many times we fight and argue I will always go back because this boy will always be my person and I couldn't be happier about that. No relationship is perfect and it never will be, but needless to say I wouldn't change moments like these for nothing in the world.

Awww... I'm crying that's so cute... anyways let's go onto the next one shall we.... ZOOOMMM