Happily ~ Danny Garcia

Happily - One Direction

Baby be with me so happily.

It was a normal Saturday afternoon I was chilling at my boyfriend of a year families home. Danny was editing some photos of Kian and I was sitting on his computer playing Minecraft with Reggie. Dumb fuck kept killing me though.

"Reggie you kill me one more fucking time I will shove a stick up you're ass!" I yelling into Danny's headset.

"Bitch shit I would love to see you try" Reggie replied.

"Okay bet" I started chasing after Reggie with a stick.

"Crazy bitch get the fuck away from me!" Reggie screamed.

"Hey baby what are you doing?" Danny appeared behind me.

"Chasing Reggie with a stick"  I snuck up behind Reggie and started hitting him, soon after I killed him.

"Dumb bitch wtf?!" Reggie yelled into his mic.

"Hey let's go do something" Danny suggested, I turned around and faced him.

"You want to go take pictures don't you" Danny took off his headset and told Reggie bye, he looked down at me and smiled.

"Maybe" I laughed and got up, Danny said bye to the stream and turned everything on his pc off. I laced up my vans and was waiting for him at the door, he soon walked out of his room with his photography equipment. "Let's go baby"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door and into his car. He started driving to an unknown location, after about 30 minutes we were around some greenery, we got out of the car and I walked in front of some bushes.

We were meant to be a twist of fate.

1 year later...

It's been two years since me and Danny started dating and honestly no matter how hard things get we always go back to each other, nobody thought we where gonna last this long but we made it through, we are happy and in love and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"You know we are gonna be late if you keep staring off in to space right?" Danny asked, I smacked him for asking such a stupid question.

"Hurry then lover boy" tonight Danny was taking me to a fancy restaurant in L.A for our 2 year anniversary. His nervous though and I'm wondering why. Danny grabbed my hand and walked with me to the restaurant, we got seated in a booth and Danny was more nervous by this time I would grab his hand and they would be all sweaty, his leg kept bouncing and I was getting scared. After dinner we had dessert and as I was about to bit into Y/F/D I noticed a ring what the hell.

"Hey bae what is this?" I showed him the ring that was wrapped in plastic wrap. He got it out of my hands and stood in front me, he quickly grabbed my hand and got down on one knee.

"Y/N Y/L/N i love you so much and I wouldn't change you for any other girl in this world,
I don't care what people say when we're together
You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep
I just want it to be you and I forever
Baby I know we are gonna have our fights and disagreements and I know a ring won't fix them but I know me and you will keep fighting to make it work and that's all I want, these past two years have been amazing and I wouldn't want to have anyone else by my side. Baby I love you so much and I want to continue living my life by your side so Y/N Y/L/N be with me so happily and marry me" Danny said and I couldn't help but cry.

"Of course I will marry you" he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me, everyone cheered and all our friends came out of there corners and congratulated us, Jc recorded the whole thing, Corbyn took photos on Danny's camera, my parents and Danny's parents came to us last and we all hugged while my mom and Mrs. García where crying. Today was the best day ever and I can't wait to marry the man I love more than anything in this world, his all mine forever and I'm happily okay with that.

Why did that take me forever to finish... anyways let's go to the next one... zooommmmm