Will (Valentine's day)

Today I'm gonna spend Valentine's Day with my best friend Will and we decided why not get drunk asf and try cooking something. Since we both are single we decided why not do it and record it, Dyl was gonna judge our cooking like a competition. Before Dyl turned on the camera me and Will took six shots of (favorite type of alcohol), we had some white claws on the side to keep drinking. Not gonna lie we are drunk.

"Okay ready?" Dyl asked, me and Will just nodded our heads yes. Dyl did their intro and explained what we where doing. Me and Will said whats up and started cooking.

"Okay I'm making pasta-"

"NO WILL I WANT TO MAKE PASTA" I whined at him.

"No, i'm making it" Will sticked out his tongue at me. I pouted at him and made puppy eyes at him.

"Pretty please can i make pasta?" Will got closer to me and smiled at me.

"Sorry baby but no" he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him, me and Will have kissed a couple of times but no one really knows about those kisses.

"What if I give you a kiss?" Will shook his head and I pulled him closer to me and kissed him with lots of passion and love, he kissed me back showing me the same type of affection, Dyl had cut the cameras and walked out of the room. Me and Will continued to make out for a bit longer till he pulled away.

"What was that all about?" He asked as the alcohol stopped having an affect on us.

"I don't know" I looked at my feet as Will took a full step away from me.

"Y/N do you like me?" I couldn't look at him in the eyes, so I just nodded and he ran out of the kitchen and I sat there tears building up in my eyes.

"Hey it's gonna be okay" Dyl came over and hugged me, I guess he watched the whole thing go down.

About an hour later me and Dyl where watching a movie and I was still super sad. Suddenly the door opened and in came Will with a girl.

"Hey guys I wanted to introduce you guys to my girlfriend Amber" the girl told us hi and they walked to his room. I gave someone my all and they didn't want it. The only thing I can do now is move on, Dyl hugged me and kissed my forehead telling me it was gonna be okay, but was it really going to be okay.

Worse Valentine's Day ever.