23 ~ Zach Herron

Hey I'm Y/N Y/L/N and I've had bit of a crazy life, my parents died when I was 3 years old, not that it really matters I don't remember them anyway, but since then I've been in and out of foster care, parents never really liked me cause I'm Mexican. I hated most of the families anyway, there is just one family I did like, the Herron family, Father Josh, Mother Myta and their 3 kids, oldest Zach, Middle Ryan, youngest Reese, I was with them from 16 to 18 and then I left when I turned 18, Myta told me I didn't have to go but I feel like I did, I had a massive crush on Zach and I didn't want to be their cause it was gonna be a big deal and I hate drama. So at just 18 I went from Dallas Texas to Los Angeles California, I got an okay job, I mean well it was at Starbucks and It was fun till I got fired. It was so stupid to, someone said I was stealing when I wasn't, the stitch literally was doing this like dumbass.

Anyway, about 4 years later at 21 I was a songwriting for famous singers such as Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes and so many more, I was still in LA but I'm going to New York for 2 years to continue writing for more artist. I haven't kept up with Zach or any of the Herron's last thing I heard was Zach was in a band named why don't we which is cool. As time went by I went to New York to live with my best friend Christina Harris, it was good I just like LA more, but soon the 2 years came up. I'm now 23, living back in LA with my friends Anne-Marie and Franny, love them both. Franny told me she's dating Daniel Seavey don't know who he is. But anyway this day was something else, I went to a recording studio to help with some songs but who I encountered was not planned at all.

"Dude what the actual-" No, please no.

"Zach" I said under my breath.

"Y/N?" Zach asked as I was still on the floor. I stood up and looked at the guy that I had fallen head over heels for at 17, it's been 6 years since I last seen him and dang he just got cuter.

"Hey Zach, how have you been?" I asked him.

"I've been good, how have you been Y/N?" Zach asked like this couldn't get any more awkward.

"Great, I've just been writing some songs" I told Zach.

"Oh that's cool I'm in a band called why don't we, we are actually writing our 3rd studio album and finishing love back" I nodded my head.

"Can check out the song?"

"Yeah come I will show you it" Zach took me to the studio room they where in and after I meet the rest of the guys I listened to love back and from past songs of why don't we I thought I was amazing.

Yeah so I reconnected with Zach at 23 and we both found out we both fell for each other at 17 but now we are 23 and our love story is now beginning.

~~~~~~~~

LOVE BACK IS OUT!!! IT'S SO GOOD!!!

I actually have an idea for some imagines with why don't we based off the love back!!!!

GO STREAM LOVE BACK NOW!!!