Bedroom Party ~ Danny Garcia

Tonight is Friday and Danny was about to start a stream that I was gonna be apart of, me and Danny have been together for a year and a half now and we always have something we like to call bedroom parties and it's as simple as it sounds, we play music we dance around and we sing at the top of our lungs.

We usually have these parties in Danny's room cause his parents are used to us doing these now and cause unlike my brothers don't tell us shit. Tonight was a bit different cause Danny wanted to stream this bedroom party and I was a bit nervous, not cause of what the fans will say they already know we are dating but cause I'm scared my bothers Daniel and Christian are going to see I drove an hour to come see Danny at 8 o'clock. Not that they care if I'm with Danny it's just me going out super late to come see him is when they care and cause I told them I was going to see Jillian.

I knocked on the door and Mrs. Garcia came to open the door. "Hola mija, cómo estás?" (Hey daughter, how are you? (THIS IS THE EXACT TRANSLATION MY MOM EVEN TOLD ME))

"Bien, cómo has estado suegra?" (Good how have you been mother in law) I gave her a hug, I've always been told to call my boyfriends parents by their names or mother and father in law.

"Bien, Daniel está en su cuarto" (Good, Daniel is in his room) I thanked her and walked to Danny's room with Rocky following close behind me. I walked into Danny's room and tripped over a shoe he had on the floor, I think I broke my nose fuck.

"Holy shit BABE Are you okay?!" Danny yelled coming to pick me up off the ground.

"I think I broke my nose" that's when we noticed the blood coming down my nose. Danny rushed me to the bathroom to help me with my nose. His mom and dad came rushing into the bathroom asking what happened.

"She tripped over a shoe I had on the floor" He's mom hit him in the back of the head. "Hey yo que hice?" (Hey what did I do?)

"Te dije muchas veces que te limpies tu cuarto Daniel y nunca me haces caso y mira que paso a la pobre Y/N" (I told you many times to clean your room Daniel and you never listen to me and look what happened to poor Y/N) His mom moved Danny aside and helped me with my nose while she sent Danny to clean his room. Once we were done and my nose stopped bleeding we went into Danny's room, his mom took his dirty clothes with her as she left.

"You okay?" I nodded and sat down on his lap as he started his stream.

"Hey guys!" Me and Danny said to his stream. Everyone was super happy to see me back for one of Dannys streams. "Guys I'm happy to be back, Danny finally let me come back guys" Danny did his little fake laugh and carried on with saying thank you to people who donated and who sent gifted subs.

"So guys today we are doing something me and Y/N like to call a bedroom party" Danny started to explain. "So essentially the whole point is pretty self explanatory, we play our favorite songs and sing and dance around" I nodded and stood up.

"Okay so I vote we play, someone to you by the banners" I laid down on Danny's bed.

"Okay get up" Danny outstretched his arms for me to grab onto him so he can pull me up.

"NO!" I yelled to which Danny laughed and grabbed my arms to pull me off his bed. He put the song on and we started dancing together. After a bit the chorus came on and me and Danny started shouting out the lyrics and dancing around. After a bit I sat down on Danny's chair while he laid down on his bed.

"Amor everyone is saying we are their favorite ship" Danny sat up and looked at the chat, we thanked everyone for the compliments.

"Okay everyone is saying, steal my girl by one direction" Danny said putting on the song and pulling me up and we started jumping around while Danny pulled me closer to him and kissed me while singing the chorus to the song.

"Okay let's put on, Count on you by btr" I agreed and I put on the song. Danny moved his chair and we started slow dancing. I kissed Danny like 5 times and we kept getting alerts of everyone saying this was so wholesome and cute.

We started playing more songs like, Electric love by Børns, Crash my car by Coin, Forever by Chris Brown, A thousand years by Christina Perri, Tan Enamorados by Cnco, Hate you for a lifetime by Connor Kauffman, Give me love by Ed Sheeran, so on and so forth.

After about an hour or two me and Danny where so tired we both collapsed onto his bed, both out of breath, an alert came on scaring up both, Danny pulled his chair back to his desk and sat down. He started talking to his chat and everything while I went on my phone looking at instagram. After about 5 minutes Danny smacked my ass really hard.

"Hey what the fuck?! Danny that hurt" I whined and all he did was just lift me up and sat back down again. I slapped him not so hard but I knew it would still hurt him.

"Hey!" I kissed his check where I hit him.

"Sorry" I smirked at him and everyone in the chat was laughing at us.

"Okay so what now?" Danny asked and I put on a song I was gonna sing to Danny, About love by Marina. Danny wrapped his arms around me while I sang along to the song, Danny rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Baby don't fall asleep" I told Danny as he opened his eyes, looked at the chat and a few seconds later he nuzzled his head into my neck. I put on here's your perfect by Jamie Miller. I was humming along when Danny whispered into my ear.

"I'm tired, should we turn off the stream and watch a movie?" I nodded and Danny started saying bye to his stream and I told everyone bye and after that we turned off his pc and turned on his tv to put a movie on even though we both know we are going to fall asleep.

"I'm hungry let's go see what's in your guys kitchen" Danny groaned but took my hand and went with me to the kitchen. We decided to make some quesadillas and while the cheese was melting me and Danny decided to film a tiktok of us trying to dance bachata, it wasn't that good but whatever.

"Okay okay okay, would you rather have to live in the same room as Reggie for a year or every single time we see each other you randomly start dancing" I asked Danny and he laughed.

"Umm shit live with Reggie" he started laughing harder as I smacked his arm. "I'm just joking amor" he pulled me into a kiss as we laid down on his bed ready to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~
Sup I'm done with this finally anyways. Thank you for all the support and I'm also running out of ideas any one have any suggestions?

Anyways let's zoooooommmmmm into the next chapter:)