Idiots ~ Why Don't We

Today I was babysitting.
Wait no sorry making sure 5 idiots don't die today. I was left in charge with Daniel, Jonah, Zach, Jack and Corbyn. We have to get on a flight to London for the start of their next tour and someone meaning Jon thought it was a good idea to make me take them, like bro come on are you deadass like please no but whatever. I was trying to get everything organized before our Uber got to Daniel's house.

"Okay everyone passports" I hold my hand out for them to give their passports to me but Zach refused.

"No. Y/N I'm 20 now i can carry my own passport without losing it." He folds his arms.

"Didn't you say that last time and still managed to lose" I look Zach with a dead serious face. 

"She's right Zach just give it to her" Jonah said patting Zach's back. 

"Fine" Zach huffed handing me his passport. 

Once the uber got to Daniel's house i double checked making sure i had everything and everyones passports once i was sure i had everything and running to mine and Daniel's room i turned off the lights to both rooms and ran out the house to find, Jack and Zach fighting with the boys cause they didn't want to sit in the very back. 

"Both of you get in NOW" I yelled to which they obeyed, Johan was in the passenger seat, Corbyn, Jack and Zach sat in the 3 seats in the back and i sat next to my bestie Daniel. 

The whole way to the airport, Zach and Jack kept messing with each other. 

"SHUT UP! IT'S LEGIT 5:30 AM" I yelled at them both which caused them both to shut up and chill out. Once at the airport, all of us got out and grabbed our bags, we started walking into the airport, after check in and stuff, we went to the waiting area, waiting for our plane to start boarding. 

Zach and Jack decided to go find something to eat and Jonah and Corbyn went to go get coffee. After about an hour Zach and Jack hadn't returned so we went to go look for them, after about 20 minutes we found them with some security guards. 

"Excuse me sir, we are with these two men" I told the guards. 

"Ma'am, these 2 have made a complete ruckus inside of the restaurant they were in" One guard told us. "They won't be able to border their flight till we can figure something out with the manager of the restaurant" I groaned and called jon telling him about the situation, we stayed at the airport all day given once everything was sorted with the restaurant manager, we had to wait till 6pm to fly to London. 

"You both are idiots" I turned to Zach and Jack as we were boarding the plane.