Family Day ~ Jack Avery

Today Jack wanted to have a family day with Lav and his family, to which he invited me to come with them. I told Jack we should go to Disney land today, but I was a bit nervous cause I had some big news and I was scared that Lav was gonna start calling me mom or something which I would love but I'm just her aunt and even though Jack and Kristen always tell me that I'm Lav's mom since we have been together for 2 years now but I just don't want to be disrespectful to Gabbie and try to take her place as Lav's mom.

"Auntie!" Lav yelled as I walked up to the Stanford/Avery household. She started reaching for me out of Isla's arms.

"Hi Lavvy!!" I grabbed her out of Isla's arms. "Hi Isla" i gave her a side hug.

"Hi Y/N, Jack is inside" I nodded and walked inside with Lav.

"Y/N?" Kristen asked walking out of the kitchen.

"Hi Kristen" I put Lav on the floor and I went to hug Kristen.

"Hi sweetie. How was you're trip?" Lav kept tugging on blouse so I went and picked her up.

"It was amazing, my mom was super happy to go to Havana and Cabo. It was so pretty and we all had such a great time there" Me and my family decided to take a family trip we all wanted Jack to come but Lav was getting into town our second day on the trip and he had so much work, as sad as I was I still had the best time I could with my family.

"Oh sweetie that's so good to hear, do you have any pictures you could show me" I told Kristen yes and showed her some pictures me and my family took. After a few minutes I felt around wrap around my waist.

"Hi baby! I missed you" Jack said kissing my neck. I turned around as Kristen keep going through the pictures.

"Hi! I missed you too" I gave him a quick peck and Mr. Stanford (don't remember his name) came to tell us it was time to get going. Some of us got into Jack's Tesla and the rest got into Kristen vehicle.

When we got to Disney Land, Lav was super excited about being here. Once we all got to the gate to pay (I don't know shit about Disney land sorry😭) we got all day access tickets, we walked in and the first thing I noticed was Minnie Mouse. Lav was super excited and we walked over to her and asked for some pictures. 

We walked around with everyone getting on rides and seeing Disney characters all over the place, I freaked out when I saw stitch my motherfucking bitch. Jack and me walked over to stitch with the family close behind us. After me freaking out a bit we took some pictures with stitch we continued walking around when Lav started getting tired and so Jack put her on his shoulders and started walking to the shops. 

"Hey Kristen, take a picture of them look how cute" Kristen looked at Jack and Lav and she snapped a picture of them which was super adorable. 

"Hey so I was thinking we should all get some mickey ears." Sydney said and we all agreed and started walking to the gift shop. 

Once we got to the gift shop we all walked around looking for the mickey ears that we wanted. Once we got them, me, Jack and Lav all got matching ones. We payed for the ears and continued walking around after a while we went to eat and just rest from all the walking. After about an hour me and Jack decided to take Lav on some rides that are meant for kids. 

"Look Olaf!" "Olaf!" Me and Lav told Jack excited, he simply laughed and we walked over to him and took some pictures with him and some of the characters from Frozen. With Sydney and her boyfriend walking around with us we laughed and took Lav on multiple rides, we let Lav and Jack get on the tea cups together. 

"So, what's new?" Sydney asked me. 

"Other then I found out I was pregnant before I left says a lot." Sydney and her boyfriend looked at me shocked as hell. I smiled slightly. 

"Wait when did you find out?! What the hell" Sydney asked me. 

"I found out 2 days before I left and I did see my midwife and she did in fact confirmed that I was, so on my trip I told my family and gave my mom a picture of the ultrasound. Speaking of which here this is you're guys." I gave her a picture of the ultrasound and she looked super excited, they both gave me a hug and when we broke the hug Jack and Lav approached us. 

"Hey everyone wants to meet up now" Jack said grabbing my hand and we walked to where everyone was waiting for us. 

"Okay before we leave I need Jack and Kristen to close their eyes." They look super confused but did as I ask them. I placed the pictures on their hands. "Okay open you're eyes" 

Jack was shocked but smiling regardless and Kristen immediately hugged me and everyone then started asking me a fuck ton of questions. We told Lav and she was super excited to have a sibling. 

"Wait hold on, is this why you suggested Disney land?" Jack asked and I just laughed at him and nodded my head. What a great day.