I'm lost again ~ Jc Caylen

Y/N Pov

Yet another sunrise up on the roof of mine and Jc's house. This has now become a normal routine, either I don't sleep at night or I sleep for 4-5 hours. His worried I know he is, I don't want him to be worried, he should be worrying about Amelia.

"Baby?" Jc called out for me as he started climbing the ladder that I place so I could get up here.

"Yeah?" I asked once I could see his face.

"Why you up here?"

"Where's Amelia?" Jc sighed.

"With Nezza and Crawford"

"Justin what do you mean! It's super early" Jc chuckled slightly.

"It's almost 12 baby" I looked at my phone and of course he was right.

"Oh" Jc wrapped his arms around me as we looked at the cloudy sky.

"Baby what's going on?" Jc asked me as I started tearing up.

"I don't know, I know I should be happy that Amelia is here but I'm more terrified than happy and it's causing me to have really bad anxiety again"

"Baby, listen to me you are an amazing mother and if anything you shouldn't worry about that. I know there is something else going on. Baby I'm here to listen to anything you need to get off your chest" Jc held me even tighter if possible.

"Mi amor, I'm lost again. This world is big enough to kill me. I'm so sick and tired of feeling this way, everything I do I'm constantly reminded of how I'm not good enough. My dad called me the day we got back from the hospital with Amelia" I turned to look at him and I could see he was pissed at this information.

"HE WHAT?! Why the fuck is he calling you after all the shit he has done!" Jc and my dad hate each other. Jc knows about all the horrible things he has done to me, my dad would constantly tell me how I'm not good enough and how I would never get married or have a family cause I'm to much of a slut even when I was still a virgin. When he found out about me and Jc dating he told Jc to leave as fast as he could, Jc was so pissed.

"Yeah he called me to ask me if you were still with me and if you didn't regret being with me yet"

"Mi amor, Mi vida, You are my everything, you and Amelia and I can't believe I found someone like you. You mean the world to me. I hope you know that, I'm so sorry your dad is bugging you again, I will tell him to stop and before you tell me no I don't have to just know i want to, I want you to be good mentally. Baby I think you should start seeing you're therapist again, also just a heads up, Amelia will be gone all day meaning I can treat you and take you to your favorite restaurant and we can have a day just to our selves. I love you and I want you to go and get ready. Okay?"

"Okay. I love you Mi amor" we kissed and we both got off the ladder so we can get our day started. I might not be fine mentally but with someone like Jc and Amelia I know I'm gonna be just fine.