Heart like yours ~ Will Hadaddin

Heart like yours - Willamette Stone

So let's see, I was sitting on Will bed with an acoustic guitar trying to figure out what song to play.
"Breathe deep, breathe clear, know that I'm here, know that I'm here waiting" these lyrics have a sentimental value to me, giving I'm in love with my best friend, wouldn't it be great if he knew how much i love him.
"Stay strong, stay gold
You don't have to fear, you don't have to fear
Waiting
I'll see you soon, I'll see you soon"  Me and Will have been friends since I could remember and I didn't want to ruin our friendship by telling him I'm love with him.
"How could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine?
How could I live before?
How could I have been so blind?
You opened up my eyes
You opened up my eyes" I don't know what I would do without Will in my life, he loves me for who I am, I know he loves me cause he always reminds me but it's a best friend type of way.
"Sleep sound, sleep tight, Here in my mind, here in my mind
Waiting
Come close, my dear
You don't have to fear, you don't have to fear
Waiting
I'll see you soon, I'll see you soon" I need to get rid of these feelings I have for Will he will hate me if he found out I liked him.
"Hold fast hope
All your love is all I've ever known
Hold fast hope
All your love is all I've ever known
How could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine?" He is the only guy I ever actually had feelings for, the only one who knows I like Will is Franny and Oscar, I told Franny and Oscar heard me telling her. They keep telling me to tell Will but I can't do that, my feelings will go away for him right.

"Wow you sound amazing dude" Will said scaring the crap out of me.

"How long have you been standing there for?" I just now notice Will was leaning against his door, jeez he looked hot. 'Y/N No!'

"Since you started singing" Will smirked at me as if he knew something I didn't. "So Y/N" Will started coming closer to me and I was getting scared.

"Yeah Will" I tried so hard to not start blushing.

"I heard for a little birdy that you like me, is that true" oh fuck, I'm gonna kill Oscar!

"What? Me... no... never" I chuckled awkwardly.

"Really? So your telling me that the whole song you just sang wasn't about me" damn um okay what.

"It's a cover"

"But you thought of me when you sang it correct?" He was getting closer to me and I was starting to feeling super hot.

"Maybe" I was getting nervous now.

"Well I have a question how could your heart fall in love with me?"

"I don't know it just did"

"Y/N I love you and I want you to be mine" Will said just above a whisper.

"I will be yours" I kissed him  and he kissed back. Now you see I guess I was nervous for no fucking reason. But at least I'm happy and so is he I hope.

"You know I've liked you since middle school right?" Will laughed.

"No I didn't actually" he was shocked to say the least.

"Okay shut up yes you did Dylan tried to even get us to start dating"

"Okay I remember that but I thought Dylan was being stupid"

"Well he wasn't, I just never had the guts to tell you till now. But I'm happy that I waited cause I know we will last" and that we did, we grew stronger as time went on, but to say the least somewhere along the way one broken heart and one damaged heart fell for each other and there's no stopping them now.