New whip ~ Crawford Collins

So I brought a new car. Well, kinda. 

It's my boyfriends birthday and I bought him a new whip, cause that man is always on foot and it pisses me off. Like my dude, I can't always take you everywhere my guy. So that's what made me decided to do this. 

"JC! GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE!" I yelled from the front door and at that moment I heard Crawford walked out his bedroom. 

"Baby you here?" I heard him say and I ran out the door and Jc was close behind me.

I leaded Jc to Crawford's cars, I decided to buy him a nice car with Jc's help, it wasn't his dream car but it was still a nice car, it was 2021 BMW 8 series coupe, I got it in white but took it to get wrapped in orange and made sure the interior was red and black. 

"Okay this is nice as fuck, want to buy me one?" Jc asked making puppy eyes at me. 

"Haha no homeboy, but where is the other car?" We decided to prank him with an old as hell car, it just so happens to be a 1990 bmw 325i. It isn't a bad car but we custom made it with spray paint, like we deadass drew dicks and shit on it. 

"What the actual fuck?" Crawford came out and saw the car before we could show him and before we where done. 

"Surprise" Me and Jc said trying to surprise him still. 

"Well, dang um, it's nice, ehh thanks guys" I laughed at him and blindfolded him and decided to take him to his other car since he didn't seem to excited about the older one. 

"Baby what the hell are you doing?"  

"Nothing, I just have a surprise for you that's all" Oscar drove out the car from where it was parked at and he parked it right in front of us. "Okay Baby, here is your actual birthday present" I took off his blindfold. 

"No, No, No you didn't" Crawford was completely shocked to say the least. 

"Crawford, if there is anyone who deserves such a nice whip it would be you, you do so much not only for me but for all your friends, so that's why me and Jc decided to buy you something nice, it may not be your dream car cause I saw this and I liked it more for you" Everyone in the friend group laughed at my joke, everyone was around us with Savage and Devonte on FaceTime with all of the boys watching this all go down. "I know your gonna say it's to expensive and shit and yeah it probably was but every penny was worth it, also before you ask no you can't return it and non of the boys can take it from you, it's in your name and everything, so happy birthday baby" Me and Jc hugged him super tight after Jc said his little speech, after Oscar and Savage made some jokes about us being to soft. 

"Thank you guys so much I'm so fucking excited for this. It's so fucking sexy to" Crawford said going in the driver seat as Daniel sat in the passenger seat. 

"I don't know if I should be offended or something" I said as Crawford got out of his car and came up to me to kiss me and everyone was in aww and they were so happy for Crawford. 

"So is this the only surprise I'm getting?" Crawford whispered in my ear. 

"No, you will get the rest later" I whispered back as Crawford smiled.

"HEY! THERE GONNA MAKE CHILDREN STOP THEM!" Reggie said sarcastically while me and Crawford flipped him off, after a while of being outside we went back inside and we where all talking about what the plan was for the day and how nice Crawford's gift was.