Jonah (Valentine's Day)

Valentine's Day, this year I decided to surprise Jonah with a trip to Creel in Chihuahua, Mexico. We left yesterday and we got here pretty late so for the next week we are going to see some of the most beautiful places here, el Valle monjes it's a historic Mountain with a lot of straight up rocks and it's all different types of rocks and there all different sizes, el barrancas del cobre is a big canon where you can go zip lining down to the very bottom, the cascada de basaseachi it's one of the most beautiful waterfall.

(if you want to see what I'm talking about, just look up the location in creel chihuahua)

We went to my parents house and went to chihuahua city to get the the train called El Chepe, to get to creel in chihuahua, we past some of the most beautiful landscape. I've been here before and I decided to take Jonah here, we stayed at the lodge where all guest stay in cabins and it's super cute. My whole family came as well and we had our own tour guide. 

"It's so pretty over here" Jonah whispered in my ear and I nodded agreeing with him. 

"So guys who wants to go zip lining?" My mom asked.

"Me and Jonah want to go" My brothers decided to go with us with there wives. 

As we got to el barrancas del cobre, we first went to go eat and then we went and stood on the glass floor before they asked us who was gonna go zip lining so we walked over with the guy in charge of the zip lining and he got us strapped up and my parents along with the kids got ready to go on the cart that would take them down as well.

After all of that we decided to go back to our cabins to get ready to go and eat and drink at the bar at the hotel. After chilling for a while we finally got ready and went to meet my family at the bar. 

(we are doing a time skip)

After 4 days in creel, seeing all the tourist places and seeing some really cool stuff and took some amazing pictures, we also had an amazing time with my family. Now that me and Jonah are back in L.A we decided to have a chill Valentine's Day. We got back home on Valentine's Day, which is kinda funny. 

"Babe?" I hummed at Jonah who was walking into our room. "Should we get some food?" I nodded and I jumped into the shower.

After my shower I got changed into one of Jonah's shirts and some spandex. As I walked into mine and Jonah's bedroom and seen the lights off and candles everywhere, with rose petals all over the bed in the shape of a heart with a bottle of wine and pasta from our favorite pasta place on our side table, I looked around and found Jonah sitting on his desk chair with a bouquet of roses. 

"Babe I know you surprised me with an amazing valentine's gift and that was our trip with your fam, I know this isn't nothing compared to that trip but this is the best I got" 

"Thank you so much I love this and I'm so happy you did something so simple and super cute, it's so romantic and I'm so happy with it" 

We spend the rest of the night eating and after eating we did some streamy stuff. Romantic Valentine's Day with my amazing man.